It's funny how popular art portrays bullies when they're nearly universally popular

zanz

Incel
Like Roger Klotz from Doug, Nelson in The Simpsons, etc, etc. All boorish, ugly people physically dominating those who are unliked by society.

The truth is bullies are almost universally popular, that is how they get away with their aggressive and intimidating behavior, they are well-liked and people agree with them. Bullies are alpha males.

Teachers/staff won't stop it because usually they like the bullies. In high school my friend got fed up one day, brought his gym lock to lunch and brutally assaulted his bully. He got arrested and expelled. That's what it took to stop the bullying.

Lots of people (usually stockholm syndrome ridden victims of bullying) say it "toughens you up" or "prepares you for the real world". That's bullshit of course. It doesn't toughen you up , it turns their victims into shy, awkward people. The real world is also nothing like school, so getting punched and called a faggot in no way prepares you for the real world.

Do you remember the episode Lisa falls in love with Nelson even though he's the total opposite of what she claims to actually want?

Redpilled show.

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
"Teachers/staff won't stop it because usually they like the bullies. In high school my friend got fed up one day, brought his gym lock to lunch and brutally assaulted his bully. He got arrested and expelled. That's what it took to stop the bullying."

It's catch-22 if you are weak. The bully gets away with bullying the weak. The weak has only one option to stop the bullying, that is asymmetrical violence (using lethal objects, knives, guns) because he is not physically strong enough to directly confront the bully.
This might lead to serious injury or even death of the bully and as consequence the weak guy will end up fucked by the system and it's punitive mechanisms (expulsion from school, prison term , trials for compensation, police violence, psychiatric ward).

Leans

Gigachad
Supreme Cunt said:
"Teachers/staff won't stop it because usually they like the bullies. In high school my friend got fed up one day, brought his gym lock to lunch and brutally assaulted his bully. He got arrested and expelled. That's what it took to stop the bullying."

It's catch-22 if you are weak. The bully gets away with bullying the weak. The weak has only one option to stop the bullying, that is asymmetrical violence (using lethal objects, knives, guns) because he is not physically strong enough to directly confront the bully.
This might lead to serious injury or even death of the bully and as consequence the weak guy will end up fucked by the system and it's punitive mechanisms (expulsion from school, prison term , trials for compensation, police violence, psychiatric ward).
Yes

Theres no way out

Society favors nt popular kids

Gigachad
HLK said:
Most hs bullies are average looking boys who are physically larger and more developed than their peers. So Nelson fits that perfectly.

:glasses:

sub-zero

Normie
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Do you remember the episode Lisa falls in love with Nelson even though he's the total opposite of what she claims to actually want?

Redpilled show.

:glasses:

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
I read some study which showed that bullies actually have HIGHER self esteem, than others.

Danista

Incel
zanz said:
Like Roger Klotz from Doug, Nelson in The Simpsons, etc, etc. All boorish, ugly people physically dominating those who are unliked by society.

The truth is bullies are almost universally popular, that is how they get away with their aggressive and intimidating behavior, they are well-liked and people agree with them. Bullies are alpha males.

Teachers/staff won't stop it because usually they like the bullies. In high school my friend got fed up one day, brought his gym lock to lunch and brutally assaulted his bully. He got arrested and expelled. That's what it took to stop the bullying.

Lots of people (usually stockholm syndrome ridden victims of bullying) say it "toughens you up" or "prepares you for the real world". That's bullshit of course. It doesn't toughen you up , it turns their victims into shy, awkward people. The real world is also nothing like school, so getting punched and called a faggot in no way prepares you for the real world.
This. 
Society accepts social darwinism. The weak are hated the most, the bullies are often loved or just feared. If the victim defends himself after getting attacked, everyone will blame him and 20 people will tell the teacher he started the conflict. After that the teacher publicly exposes the bully victim. (Public) Schools are hell on earth for underdeveloped children or late boomers. No wonder a significant minority of people looks back on school as "the best time in life" when they could opress others and get rewarded for it. Only way out is having good teachers that love the weak and know how to put bullies in their place.

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
In my personal experience the dudes really into sports (jocks) are mostly nice and respectful people, and the real douches are the "alternative" ones with piercings and tattoos, and they are douches in a very pathetic, passive aggressive way.

The actual "popular" guys were really cool people.

Danista

Incel
HLK said:
Danista said:
This. 
Society accepts social darwinism. The weak are hated the most, the bullies are often loved or just feared. If the victim defends himself after getting attacked, everyone will blame him and 20 people will tell the teacher he started the conflict. After that the teacher publicly exposes the bully victim. (Public) Schools are hell on earth for underdeveloped children or late boomers. No wonder a significant minority of people looks back on school as "the best time in life" when they could opress others and get rewarded for it. Only way out is having good teachers that love the weak and know how to put bullies in their place.
Bullying is a very good thing. Read the quote i posted earlier in this thread. If it wasn't for bullying i'd still behave in the way i behaved at 12. It's no coincidence that most victims of bullying come from a non functioning family. Usually bullys just do what thw parents failed to do. If you behave in a pathetic way, your parents are responsible for noticing that behavior and then helping you to get rid of it. In the modern world, parents are too busy with other stuff, sadly.
I don't see how that helps. Many victims behave properly, fulfill their duties and try their best at School and in life and get bullied because of their genes (mainly height and Frame aswell as genes regarding muscles). Bullying helps nothign, instead they often become broke that way. It's survivial game in action. Don't see how that is a great service. Neither for the bully nor for the victim. It's actually more of a crime.