It's fucking ridiculous the way reddit coddles women while being ruthless to men

See this reddit thread: 
People who are pointing this out are being downvoted to oblivion.

Read the comments. Pathetic. Also, just imagined if the genders were switched.

You would never see this kind of comment made to a guy.
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Though going to the gym and eating right will only do your body good, I know first hand that it sucks when these comments are made. People don't understand that even though they're suggesting something positive, it makes the person feel not good enough and that's the opposite of how working out if supposed to make you feel! I'm sorry your going through this![/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It would be nice to have a network of people with this shared experience, because I suspect this kind of thing can feel very isolating.[/font]

:cage:
but when incels go talk about their problems together, they just create negative cesspools of depression and bitterness amirite?

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Someone with advanced medical training shouldn't be saying or even thinking things this plainly stupid. To anyone with any kind of education in anthropology, this kind of pseudoscientific bullshit is enough to make your blood boil. I have to oversimplify for the sake of brevity, but basically human beings are hard-wired for monogamy. We have ample sociological and anthropological evidence to support this. While, yes, people can and do cheat, the whole "man spreads his seed" thing is so far back on our evolutionary path that it's no longer something which can be connected to us on any level. It would be like saying, "biologically, we should walk on all fours" or "biologically, we should have the cognitive faculties of a marmot". Yes, some of monogamy in humans is cultural, but a lot of it comes from innate behavioral tendencies, which is why monogamy can be and has been recored in isolated human populations consistently from now and going back hundreds of thousands of years. We're one of the most monogamous species in the history of the entire planet.[/font]
:what:
Oh yeah, the staceys these days are so hard-wired for monogamy! We totally have a bijectional dating market here in the West, totally. Also, notice how so many of the women in that thread are mentioning the Chads that cheated on them.