It's Friday Night...

lolatmylife

Regular
I have no gf and 0 friends. Should i just go to the movies alone? I don't want to sit at home alone for the 40th weekend. I'v almost been rotting for a year.

lolatmylife

Regular
Pinhead said:
lolatmylife said:
I have no gf and 0 friends. Should i just go to the movies alone? I don't want to sit at home alone for the 40th weekend. I'v almost been rotting for a year.

lol at not being a hardcore 5 years rotter

Not something to brag about lol. I NEED to do something next semester or I'm honestly just gonna kill myself. I can't handle this isolation. Last semester I stopped going to class, boarded up my windows and never left my dorm. How the FUCK can you handle 5 years? 

I

AM

GOING

IN

SANE

IN

THE

MEM

BRANE

Wallace

Regular
My plans to have a few shock tops at the pub by myself

lolatmylife

Regular
Pinhead said:
lolatmylife said:
Not something to brag about lol. I NEED to do something next semester or I'm honestly just gonna kill myself. I can't handle this isolation. Last semester I stopped going to class, boarded up my windows and never left my dorm. How the FUCK can you handle 5 years? 

I

AM

GOING

IN

SANE

IN

THE

MEM

BRANE

yeah im starting to lose my mind tbh, soon i'll be completely insane if i keep posting here

Is it too late to start FB, IG, and Snapchat at 22? Better late than never? I'm honestly a TOTAL loser. If i laid out all my details even the true lookism rotters would call me a loser lol. fuckkkkkkdkndioqwnmdioooomnioand woadn aiodnqoidnm wlmdl;