Invisible

King of Chads
99% of the antinatalists here, if a hot JB (or whatever you like - an old hag "MILF" with a vagina that swings when she walks?) said that she wanted to have your babies, you'd be on it.
OR if a hot girl asked you to fuck her bareback, you'd be on it.

In none of the above cases would you be like:

"We-we-well, hot girl, I took the antinatalist pledge on Lookism, and-and-and alth-although I really admire your zygos and think that you could produce slayer sons, I am going to have to wear a condom while we have sex. At least un-un-until tech-technological singularity comes along. Derpp.".

inb4 "you're different and will stick to your guns on this". You haven't been tempted, so how do you know you will stay true to antinatalism?

You're like the MGTOW who swear off women - it's easy to swear off women once women have cast you aside due to subhuman looks.

Chincel

Normie
I was antinatalist back when I would've thought the word incel was a type of processor. It came for me before I was aware of women in THAT way. Do I still want to fuck? Of course. Would I EVER want to have kids? Hell no. I'm very much centered on myself and taking out the "moral" objections to having kids, why would I ever want to work simply to support a child and waste the very last of my livable years?

You're right that many guys who are drawn to antinatalism are "inferior" males when it comes to getting women, but guess what, that just means that they saw life for what it was. It doesn't matter how you get to the road, all that matters is that you did. If I could wave a wand and make most of those guys slayers, I'm sure they would drop their beliefs and embrace life. However, that isn't the case for all of us because we have other objections. Right now, I take issue with how we process food and how where we mate is also where we piss. I'd also like to breathe fire and manipulate gravity, there's just too many things we'll never do and we never consented to any of this.

The only way is to go MGTOW.The price for a pussy is too high for us,ofc antinatalism is mainly a feminist thing.

Invisible

King of Chads
king coach said:
I'm an anti-natalist and can say for most people it's sour grapes @"Invisible" same with "MGTOW" (men being thrown away) 

however I'd only reproduce if I had good genetics, even if somehow through LPD my ideal woman wanted me I would still refrain from creating a child with my genetics and non NT brain
Are you not NT? Wow. Are you aspie? Bipolar?
[hr]
Chincel said:
It doesn't matter how you get to the road, all that matters is that you did.
I guess so...sorta

Chincel

Normie
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
they are both classic examples of coping mechanisms for ugly men
Yes, but they also happen to be valid and it doesn't matter that the person who follows it is ugly. It's only a coping mechanism if the person truly wanted children and because of them not being able to get laid suddenly turns antinatalism or childfree.

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Chincel said:
I was antinatalist back when I would've thought the word incel was a type of processor. It came for me before I was aware of women in THAT way. Do I still want to fuck? Of course. Would I EVER want to have kids? Hell no. I'm very much centered on myself and taking out the "moral" objections to having kids, why would I ever want to work simply to support a child and waste the very last of my livable years?
Legit

I'm fine with having kids especially if they have a good chance of being slayers.  I just don't want to support them financially.

You have to remember that once you have kids, you're now stuck in a vicious rat race.  You've gotta move to a "good neighbourhood", buy a house with X many square metres, make sure your kids get into a good prep school, pay for their tutors and prep school tuition fees, put them into a sports league.  Usually the mother will pressure you into going into enormous amounts of debt to pay for all this crap, and now you're fucked.

It's all a huge fucking hassle and at the end of all that chances are your kids will just end up hating your guts.  Now if there's some way to have kids while avoiding all that crap, then go for it.

everyone wants children, you've just been destroyed your whole life by everyone so its only natural to conotate birth with something negative. If your life was as good as an average normalfag you would've wanted a child(sooner or later).
[hr]
point me to a normal looking person thats an antinatalist

classic incel example=inmendham

Pizza Slayer

Coper
king coach said:
brb she get's bored and cheats
brb she divorces him and takes all his property, kids dignity
Yeah that's how the story's probably going to end.

Having kids probably makes you happy for the first few weeks after they're born but then the reality sets in and you're stuck having to support them for the next 18+ years.  

Now if I really wanted to have kids, I'd make up a fake identity, get a girl pregnant and a few months after they're born, I'd fake my death or something.  Perhaps I'd drive my car into a lake, near a steep cliff.  Move to another country for 20 years then come back.  This could be a script for pretty good movie. :g:

i'm not a full antinatalist, but i still won't have kids because:

- suffering and shit + life is useless/meaningless anyway
- i'm a self centered lazy manchild. I barely take care of myself.

Darkman

Normie
Would rather not play russian roulette with my kids genetics. My genetics are so subhuman that not even a 10/10  partner would guarantee a decent looking kid.

Also would rather live as hedonistically as possible instead of having kids. Not the type to create something big and then abandon it. All my free time would go into raising my kids instead of shitposting on the net

Not like I ever have to worry about any kind of scenario where a girl wants to jump on these nuts.

FuckThis

Slayer
For me i fuck my gf bareback when she is on period cause it feels natural and intimate. 

But fuck having kids. It is the greatest evil someone can impose on you is being born. 

I hate my parents for having me while being poor (mom) and not in perfectbmarriage and having to grow up in non stablr family enviroment where they didnt love each other. 

All my suffering could have been avoided,all the forced work i must do,all the going to university,finding a job,slaving away for the jews could have been avoided by not being born in the first place

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Sekrets said:
rofl ur clueless
How am I clueless?

I've seen this play out many times

You're going to LTR the first girl that's willing to suck your dick. 

1.5 years later you'll get married

// Infolinks