• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

it's better to be unique looking

asiancel

Champion
6/10 unique looking > 10/10 generically handsome.

this has been proven time and again by women who show preferences for people lookism may define as narrow cucks, nerdic, oethnicke, blick, etc. i suspect it may have to do with familiarity thoery, ie they're more attracted to specific phenotypes they've most frequently encountered growing up.

take for example the short guy there, to me he's like a personal 7/10, even though objectively he has many flaws. manlet, framecel, sfcel, bad teeth, etc and might be considered a 5:

[video=youtube]6/10 unique looking > 10/10 generically handsome.  this has been proven time and again by women who show preferences for people lookism may define as narrow cucks, nerdic, oethnicke, blick, etc. i suspect it may have to do with familiarity thoery, ie they're more attracted to specific phenotypes they've most frequently encountered growing up.  take for example the short guy there, to me he's like a personal 7/10, even though objectively he has many flaws. manlet, framecel, sfcel, bad teeth, etc and might be considered a 5:  
all in all, phenotype match, tastes, niche, etc are all still legit factors to keep in mind.

Magnus

Champion
it's only good for being a model 

being generically handsome is ideal for getting girls

Ascent_II

Machine
Magnus said:
it's only good for being a model 

being generically handsome is ideal for getting girls

Wow, an intelligent Magnus post.

Fuck me.

asiancel

Champion
for those who can't see the video:

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Porque no los dos?

*Mariachi Music*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enigmatic

Rotter
lol @ this cope

Generically good looking is better in every way. By far the broadest appeal.

Speaking of phenotype matches, you're more likely to match phenotypes with a girl if you're generic looking and not unique.