It's amazing how ugly we actually are

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Does nobody on this site leave the house?

At my university, there's obviously plenty of facially ugly STEMcels, but seriously the average guy would be rated a 6 on this site.

Most of the people on this site have been so stuck in the "loser" social circles that they genuinely start to believe that they are "average looking" or even "above average" for their age group. 

People have no limit to the amount of cope. Hypergamy is NOT a real thing. The average guy in 2016 is pretty damn hypergamous too, maybe not as much as the women but if you are 5/10 and even ASPIE you can still get laid easily. I've seen it happen.

If people comment on your appearance looking weird, you're ugly as fuck. It only has to happen occasionally for it to still be true.

Even the "good looking' users like mistgeburt and brio are pretty average looking. You guys still haven't taken the true attractiveness redpill, it's all about having features that don't stick out. The more of these features that you have, the prettier your face will look. Mathematically average faces are always the most attractive. Things like a striking eye color BARELY matter in raw attraction, in reality it's all about good bone structure+mathematically average features.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Bukowski said:
Legit. Contrary to popular belief, I'm actually below average for BBC.
No way. The fact that you even have a hint of caucasoid features makes you clearly above average for a BBC. The average BBC looks worse than this 

[hr]
Brutus said:

At my university, there's obviously plenty of facially ugly STEMcels, but seriously the average guy would be rated a 6 on this site.

Most of the people on this site have been so stuck in the "loser" social circles that they genuinely start to believe that they are "average looking" or even "above average" for their age group. 

People have no limit to the amount of cope. Hypergamy is NOT a real thing. The average guy in 2016 is pretty damn hypergamous too, maybe not as much as the women but if you are 5/10 and even ASPIE you can still get laid easily. I've seen it happen.

If people comment on your appearance looking weird, you're ugly as fuck. It only has to happen occasionally for it to still be true.

Even the "good looking' users like mistgeburt and brio are pretty average looking. You guys still haven't taken the true attractiveness redpill, it's all about having features that don't stick out. The more of these features that you have, the prettier your face will look. Mathematically average faces are always the most attractive. Things like a striking eye color BARELY matter in raw attraction, in reality it's all about good bone structure+mathematically average features.
What's a feature of Brio's that sticks out? Imo, he looks pretty conventionally handsome. Keep in mind his "aspie stare" seems to just be prevalent in selfies.. in his other pics, he just looks like a prototypical Chad

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
UglyNormalFag said:
Bukowski said:
No way. The fact that you even have a hint of caucasoid features makes you clearly above average for a BBC. The average BBC looks worse than this 

Not legit

https://www.topiama.com/r/1164/i-did-research-on-facial-attractiveness-for-years

Horseface=DEATH

INB4 willy monfret and other guys with vertically long heads, none of them actually have truly long midfaces, it's just the size of their skulls

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Cope
Most people are ugly
But the NTs can still get laid if they are 5+

assburger

Gigachad
Sekrets said:
in my school there wasn't 1 single 7

highest was prob 6.5

6.5 equaling 99th percentile is undoubtedly legit
legit.

i was actually probably the 3rd best looking in HS, the #1 in middleschool, and i mogged all except maybe 1 in primary.

then again maybe this is nz/aus being ugly more than anything else (aus is better looking tho on avg)
[hr]
Bukowski said:
cope.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
assburger said:
Sekrets said:

highest was prob 6.5

legit.

i was actually probably the 3rd best looking in HS, the #1 in middleschool, and i mogged all except maybe 1 in primary.

then again maybe this is nz/aus being ugly more than anything else (aus is better looking tho on avg)
:glasses: 
you're going to have to post a pic in good lighting to back that claim up boyo

from the poorly lit mean-mugging pics I've seen there's no way

oldsoup

Incel
No I don't leave the house. Why would I? I'm not employable, noone wants to hire me, I have no car, and I have no friends. What is out there? I will live with mom on the internet until I rot & Die or she kicks me out.

assburger

Gigachad
Brutus said:
assburger said:
legit.

:glasses: 
you're going to have to post a pic in good lighting to back that claim up boyo

from the poorly lit mean-mugging pics I've seen there's no way
 it's not like u were at my school, so u don't know how incel looking or ogre-like the avg was.
u live in the US if i remember right, guys are probably better looking there on avg.

there were a lot of ethnics too btw

Brio

Slayer
This site overrate. I will go to a party and I will report the looks scale.

OnTheRun

Slayer
assburger said:
Sekrets said:

highest was prob 6.5

legit.

then again maybe this is nz/aus being ugly more than anything else (aus is better looking tho on avg
[hr]
assburger confirmed went to high school in Thailand.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Brio said:
This site overrate. I will go to a party and I will report the looks scale.
This could be good.

Remember to women (especially young ones), midface+visible bone definition is almost everything. Things like masculinity do NOT matter.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Bump Roboter said:
Brutus said:

. You guys still haven't taken the true attractiveness redpill, it's all about having features that don't stick out. The more of these features that you have, the prettier your face will look. Mathematically average faces are always the most attractive. Things like a striking eye color BARELY matter in raw attraction, in reality it's all about good bone structure+mathematically average features.
Legit Thread, generic looks and health facial attributes is probably the most important features to get iois´s fromwoman and get approached from them Irl. I would even say that a generic nt non introvert 6/10 guy with decent height will slay and be approached way more then an exotic Male model that acts passive because woman deep inside to know there value and are probably to intimidated to approach 8+ male model.

Even the "good looking' users like mistgeburt and brio are pretty average looking

Can´t give you right in this case, i am not goodlooking i refer myself to average due to the fact that i have a hairline and decent hair and robust non skinny fat looks for a 30+ guy and that i do have a decent eye area, the rest is garbage,i am probably the member with the most facial flaws on this sit, won´t list them all again.

Me with LDAR skinnyfat body and brown eyes and without hair transplant would be jsanza tier and a 3,5/10 at best and i am not even trolling.
It's a cope because your bone structure is identical to mine
I know we are both 4/10
Just LOL at the ratings here, this ugly incel school shooter was rated ABOVE AVERAGE:

men can't rate other men