• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

It's all genetics

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Unless you fucked up your development really badly, your fate was decided the day you were born. There are people here who barely ate through puberty and grew to 5'10-6'1, while I actually fixed my diet from the age of 13 to now, and I'm a 5'8 manlet. Life is a troll.

Legit Theory

Hello
How tall are your parents?

5'8" is really nothing to worry about in America, UK, Canada, Australia and southern Europe

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
Legit Theory said:

5'8" is really nothing to worry about in America, UK, Canada, Australia and southern Europe

Mom is 5'1, dad is 5'6, paternal grandfather is 6'4. What luck

chadrat
HQNP
think about those kids who grew up on pogos, snackables, lunchables and other garbage food from the late 80s/90s and are today 6'3" robust slayers

lol @ ur collective lives srs

Viral

Regular
Legit Theory said:

srs? i feel pretty bad at being 5'8. maybe i could be taller if my bones were strong and straighten my back better.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
666 said:
think about those kids who grew up on pogos, snackables, lunchables and other garbage food from the late 80s/90s and are today 6'3" robust slayers

There this kid who lived off chips and cookies, and he's grown to 6'2 and has no fucking acne.

:jrage:

dante

Joke
well how about sleeping very late/sleep deprivation. Melatonin is released during the night and if yus stay up during nights for a long time maybe it would stunt the height. Just an opinion though.

chadrat
HQNP
Viral said:
Legit Theory said:

srs? i feel pretty bad at being 5'8. maybe i could be taller if my bones were strong and straighten my back better.

by southern europe i hope u exclude former yugoslav republics

at 5'8" you will get stepped on like an ant in Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, etc

by females.

:turban:

Legit Theory

Hello
666 said:
Viral said:

by females.

I don't consider Eastern European shitholes as part of Europe.

South Euro = Italy, Portugal, Spain, ect

chadrat
HQNP
Legit Theory said:
666 said:

by females.

I don't consider Eastern European shitholes as part of Europe.  

South Euro = Italy, Portugal, Spain, ect

Where does Greece fit into that?

RememberMew

Regular
Legit Theory said:

5'8 is only an inch taller than me and I'm a fucking midget. If you're 5'9 or below you have to be jacked as fuck, it's no longer optional.

Lance_Armweak said:
666 said:

There this kid who lived off chips and cookies, and he's grown to 6'2 and has no fucking acne.

Same. My diet as a kid was fucking retarded, I grew up dunking cookies in milk for lunch and only sugar crap cereal for breakfast

6'1

lolatmylife

Regular
kekbitterincels said:
Lance_Armweak said:

Same. My diet as a kid was fucking retarded, I grew up dunking cookies in milk for lunch and only sugar crap cereal for breakfast

6'1

Did you go to sleep early wake up early and sleep 8 hours a day?