It's all downhill from here

shitposter

Normie
I never really had a happy stage since puberty.  The only times I am happy as an adult is when I am stoned or drunk.

I feel that if you don't have a debilitating or terminal illness then you shouldn't be depressed. Otherwise you're just a pussy.

Age Of Incels said:
I feel that if you don't have a debilitating or terminal illness then you shouldn't be depressed. Otherwise you're just a pussy.
what's there to look forward to if you don't have a pretty, slim girl to wake up to every morning?

EntitledNarcissist said:
Age Of Incels said:
what's there to look forward to if you don't have a pretty, slim girl to wake up to every morning?
FOR ME, creating something of value for humanity and society like writing a book, making a movie, maybe you are into music or comics. Maybe designing websites, getting money, SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE. I swear niggas on this site are fucking aspie as fuck, what do you autists think will happen from sitting around dreaming that you will have a white slim girlfriend!? stupid fucking betas, strive to be a badass and make money till the end and you will have dozens of white slim whores at your disposal.

thatcreepyguy

Subhuman
Age Of Incels said:
EntitledNarcissist said:
Age Of Incels said:
FOR ME, creating something of value for humanity and society like writing a book, making a movie, maybe you are into music or comics. Maybe designing websites, getting money, SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE. I swear niggas on this site are fucking aspie as fuck, what do you autists think will happen from sitting around dreaming that you will have a white slim girlfriend!? stupid fucking betas, strive to be a badass and make money till the end and you will have dozens of white slim whores at your disposal.

Depression is an illness you faggot, it stops you from living a normal live and functioning on a daily basis like normalfags do.

Besides, the point is not to have white whores be with us for money and shit but because they have an actual physical attraction and won't cuck us ever because she craves MM cock.

How can you do productive shit when you wake up every morning and look in the mirror into your subhumanity?

Darkman

Normie
I was never happy for sustained periods of time. Any happyness I've ever felt has been fleeting, like the happiness from getting a toy for my birthday.

shitposter

Normie
thatcreepyguy said:
Depression is an illness you faggot, it stops you from living a normal live and functioning on a daily basis like normalfags do.

Besides, the point is not to have white whores be with us for money and shit but because they have an actual physical attraction and won't cuck us ever because she craves MM cock.

How can you do productive shit when you wake up every morning and look in the mirror into your subhumanity?
I agree.  There are periods when I am not too depressed and I do a lot of things, but when the depression sets in, all motivation to do anything goes out the door.

thatcreepyguy said:
Age Of Incels said:
EntitledNarcissist said:

Cuz you are a fucking man you son of a bitch! If you know that the girls you want will not give you validation no matter what then forget about it! You have no choice, sitting around depressed like a bitch will get you nothing!

Trust me, women respond to high status. You would know that if you had an ounce of integrity and dignity.

Most of you will never know what it is to be a man!

thatcreepyguy

Subhuman
Age Of Incels said:
thatcreepyguy said:
Age Of Incels said:

Cuz you are a fucking man you son of a bitch! If you know that the girls you want will not give you validation no matter what then forget about it! You have no choice, sitting around depressed like a bitch will get you nothing!

Trust me, women respond to high status. You would know that if you had an ounce of integrity and dignity.

lol right so wtf are you doing in these forum of dysfunctional people?

thatcreepyguy said:
Age Of Incels said:
thatcreepyguy said:

I have trouble getting the girls i like, so i ran across redpill. I AM dysfunctional by nature but ive learned to better myself and control it. Im trying to teach you aspies the same cuz i dream of a better future.

A future where the value of a person is not determined by looks but by what you've achieved.

A new age of science, art, and exploration. An age run by extraordinary minds who strive to improve society.

An Age of Incels.

shitposter

Normie
Age Of Incels said:
I have trouble getting the girls i like, so i ran across redpill. I AM dysfunctional by nature but ive learned to better myself and control it. Im trying to teach you aspies the same cuz i dream of a better future.

A future where the value of a person is not determined by looks but by what you've achieved.

A new age of science, art, and exploration. An age run by extraordinary minds who strive to improve society.

An Age of Incels.
I can't quite put my finger on why, but you just sound like one of many arm chair quarterbacks that post bluepill shit on forums, but then cry yourself to sleep at night.

Sad Frog

Subhuman
Age Of Incels said:
thatcreepyguy said:
Age Of Incels said:

An Age of Incels.