It's all about shoulders to hips ratio

whyme

Coper
the single most important feature is hair. you need hair or you're ugly by default.

AryanReborn

Coper
What if you have wide hips shoulders and waist?
[hr]
PCT IS SHIT said:
lol no, robust slayers dont have twink hips and waists
That black guy and white guy in op wouldn't slay over a otter mode guy.

smellysocks

Gigachad
The dreaded "wide hips" look actually has to do not only with hips/waist but a small ribcage in relation to waist/hips, which is awful and asexual looking.

even example 3 has a kinda framecel ribcage if you look closely, but it's not too bad and he's roided enough to create the illusion of a normal male torso, lucky he has low lats. My lats are high as fuck and it looks like I have no lats

I was just about to post a thread on this btw haha

AryanReborn

Coper
The big thing is if your hips are larger than your shoulders then you are fucked.

my ribcage is poor and my hips average but my clavicles are good. So if I wear a baggy shirt I have a good-decent frame, but if the shirt is too tight, I get the dreaded X shape. Anyone know any good core workouts?

smellysocks

Gigachad
clown said:
Then it could probably work if you still have medium to long sized clavicles like this guy.

Example of wide hips, wide waist  and medium/long clavicles. Attractive face helps too.

Men should actually have wideish pelvises - Actually just as large as women's or even larger, just not flared and with a well-developed ribcage/shoulder bones to match. Most slayers actually have larger pelvises than most men and sometimes even women, it's just that all their bones are proportionally bigger as well

Tiny bird pelvises, torso and ribcages are not aesthetic even with decent shoulders

King Chad

Normie
smellysocks said:
clown said:
Then it could probably work if you still have medium to long sized clavicles like this guy.

Example of wide hips, wide waist  and medium/long clavicles. Attractive face helps too.

Men should actually have wideish pelvises - Actually just as large as women's or even larger, just not flared and with a well-developed ribcage/shoulder bones to match. Most slayers actually have larger pelvises than most men and sometimes even women, it's just that all their bones are proportionally bigger as well

Tiny bird pelvises, torso and ribcages are not aesthetic even with decent shoulders
What a god. Srsly motivated just by looking at him.

Brotha Techno

Banned
PCT IS SHIT said:
lol no, robust slayers dont have twink hips and waists
this

robust everything or fucking DEATH

I'll have a godlike shoulder 2 hip when I bulk but who cares? my torso and hips are twinky af

Demgainz

Normie
Actually Test does not affect hips width but affects upper body.

Women does not have wider pelvises, its the fat on hips and small upper body that makes her lower body look wide.

Dyedpoop

Subhuman
That first kid looks absolutely ridiculous, like someone implanted a jacked cylinder and stuck a pencil necked baby face on top of it