- father figure that values masculinity
- mentor that teaches you to master skills that you're passionate of

Subtract -1 point from your life if you have the following:
- get bullied at school
- get rejected by girls then resort to brainwash yourself with PUA materials
- can't maintain solid eye-contact with people
- not having people approach you when teacher announces group work 
- never complimented as cool or attractive
- daily cope of PTSD, bi-polar disorder, depression, asperger, possible mental illness
- interact with people online more than real life

stamaster21

Slayer
Legalizer said:
Add +1 point to your life if you have the following:
- having friends that support your social and lifestyle
- having friends that won't let you be depressed and invite you outside
- having family that support your independency
- healthy nutrition growing up
- good amount of physical activities
- gf/dating 

- get bullied at school
- daily cope of PTSD, bi-polar disorder, depression, asperger, possible mental illness

Thats why your first 15 years of life has so much a effect on you. Yes you need real friends, not people who hangout with you because their bored. Yes those on the lower social ladder get picked last for sports and group projects. Once your deemed low social value by your peers its a uphill battle.Yup watching other people form friendships easily and get girlfriends will have effect on you.

Mughal

Banned
hospen said:
Legalizer said:
- gf/dating 

- get bullied at school

literally had none of the +1 list. family wasn't strict but rather indifferent... and some friends in HS but i dont really count that, friends are built in childhood

edit: ok i had healthy nutrition

:dnr:

stamaster21 said:
Legalizer said:
- gf/dating 

- get bullied at school

Thats why your first 15 years of life has so much a effect on you. Yes you need real friends, not people who hangout with you because their bored. Yes those on the lower social ladder get picked last for sports and group projects. Once your deemed low social value by your peers its a uphill battle.Yup watching other people form friendships easily and get girlfriends will have effect on you.

This.

stamaster21

Slayer
AlwaysLearning said:
stamaster21 said:

This.

Its worst because its double edge sword the longer you stay lower on the social ladder the harder it gets to climb.You fall behind in social experiences compared to your peers so it becomes harder to relate to them. People higher on the ladder tend to be more mature also, because what causes people to mature is life experiences. So women on average will be more mature than their male counterparts physically and socially when young. They just have more social value then the average males when there ages 14-22 so their always invited to parties events or hangouts.

Cloud

Gigachad
Legalizer said:
- gf/dating 

- get bullied at school

Fuck I do this a lot, what's it mean?

stamaster21 said:
AlwaysLearning said:

Its worst because its double edge sword the longer you stay lower on the social ladder the harder it gets to climb.You fall behind in social experiences compared to your peers so it becomes harder to relate to them. People higher on the ladder tend to be more mature also, because what causes people to mature is life experiences. So women on average will be more mature than their male counterparts physically and socially when young. They just have more social value then the average males when there ages 14-22 so their always invited to parties events or hangouts.

Lets say someone looksmax in their mid 20s and are alot better looking now than they were growing up(i'm talking 3 or 4 points more), what do you recommend they do to catch up on missed experiences ?( obv they cant replace all the experiences but they can salvage what they can)

Seems legit. I had a window in my late teens to early 20s when I was in great shape, better looking, had some cash, etc- but I always felt like I was still 13.

stamaster21

Slayer
AlwaysLearning said:
stamaster21 said:

Lets say someone looksmax in their mid 20s and are alot better looking now than they were growing up(i'm talking 3 or 4 points more), what do you recommend they do to catch up on missed experiences ?( obv they cant replace all the experiences but they can salvage what they can)

You have to go back to college i don't care if its a community college learn something like automotive repair, or get a degree in hvac learn some skill. Then over those 2-3 years getting your degree you socialize with your classmates, the higher level classes you take the more socially adjusted people you will find, also less bullshitters who will drop out. That means if your age 24-26 go back to school doesn't matter if its nightschool. Trying to go out in the real world without experience will be to brutal you need to be around younger people, ages 20-23, they will be more close to you socially and have more free time to hangout. Once you get into social circle or make a few friends things will fall into place, it will be benefit later since you can give advice to them on things and past experiences you fucked up on. Looks-maxing will be very important even more so then when you were younger in college say 6-7 years ago. 

Talk to females and guys, AVOID very immature students, aka bullshitting on most of their work missing classes all the time for no reason. And yes make sure the people you interact with are all 6/10s or better hate to say it but you have to do it. If you want to get a decent social circle you have factor in looks sorry to say , you didn't workout and looksmax to be around average people. You will have to avoid people who look to old sorry to say, it has to be done, not only are they at a different life stage then you they will repel the younger people away from you. You will say hi to people on campus and make small talk at least once a week. Your focus should be connecting with the 20-23 year olds in your class. If there is a female in your class you like best thing to do is say hi and introduce yourself then ignore her for a few weeks, her mind will run wild. You only say hi to her in passing.

JasonGenova

Coper
Cloud said:
Legalizer said:
- gf/dating 

- get bullied at school

Basically that you're a pussy who's scared od other people aka beta male

Cloud

Gigachad
JasonGenova said:
Cloud said:

Not really scared of people, I just don't feel confident in my appearance, fighting ability I am confident. I'm the type of person I wouldn't look at someone in the face, but if I heard them say something to insult me I would charge them, no fucks given

JasonGenova

Coper
Cloud said:
JasonGenova said:

Not really scared of people, I just don't feel confident in my appearance, fighting ability I am confident. I'm the type of person I wouldn't look at someone in the face, but if I heard them say something to insult me I would charge them, no fucks given

Well you are really an outliner than what the fuck mane

How can you not be comfortable with something small such as eye contact and you are alpha enough to fight anyone who hurts you or threatens you

This is why I love this site a lot of fucking interesting people

Guys who are scared of women but good looking, alpha looking guys who are fucking virgins in their mid 20s lmfao, pedos aka mrz, and guys like u who are scared of eyecontact but alpha enough to fight if needed

Gotta love this fucking shithole lmao

Cloud

Gigachad
JasonGenova said:
Cloud said:

Well you are really an outliner than what the fuck mane

How can you not be comfortable with something small such as eye contact and you are alpha enough to fight anyone who hurts you or threatens you

This is why I love this site a lot of fucking interesting people

Guys who are scared of women but good looking, alpha looking guys who are fucking virgins in their mid 20s lmfao, pedos aka mrz, and guys like u who are scared of eyecontact but alpha enough to fight if needed

Gotta love this fucking shithole lmao

You are right. This site is full of outliers in all aspects of life. We where never supposed to exist.