It's all about being a chechen slayer

HarryBalls

Coper

Kill your enemies, fuck hot bitches and then marry a virgin wife who never even kissed others.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Some of the Chechens are able to grow robust like that, but this is definitely not your usual Chechen, normally, they look very ethnik, thick black hair, short forehead, beard or stubble, very characteristic look.

Chechen women are extremely hot, I love them.

Ascended

Coper
HarryBalls said:

Kill your enemies, fuck hot bitches and then marry a virgin wife who never even kissed others.
Comically small head on the right

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Timbuck2 said:
What race/nationality are you and have you ever fucked one?
Nah, I just admire them. I've met several Chechen immigrants and even their young wives - and these were extremely hot. I mentioned it earlier, they look like an Eastern version of Balkan girls.

Check the video and how handsome the bride is and even some of the female guests are:

[video=youtube]

HarryBalls said:

Well said. Chechen men are slayers, Chechen women are very hot. That is why we should emulate them and deal them a dose of their own medicine. Unlike Russians, who are Orthodox Christians, I think euthanasia is held lawful by religion. Unlike Chechens, who are Muslims, I think euthanasia is held lawful by religion. Unlike Russians or Chechens, I can save the last bullet for myself. This will give me and my followers the upper hand. HOWEVER.... the cucks at Stormfront would NEVER accept the children I'd have with Chechen women to be white. Should we deal with those cockblockers first?