LostTuna

Gigachad
girls are high E so they naturally have curvy bodies and store more fat to begin with. even if a girl is carrying a couple extra pounds, as long as she has a good hormonal profile and fat storage it's fine. if anything she might be even more attractive with a little extra weight

for example: not fat at all.

society holds women up to insane beauty & size standards and fat shames like crazy. it was never like this back in the day. u can low T men and misogynists

King Chad

Normie
LostTuna said:
girls are high E so they naturally have curvy bodies and store more fat to begin with. even if a girl is carrying a couple extra pounds, as long as she has a good hormonal profile and fat storage it's fine. if anything she might be even more attractive with a little extra weight

society holds women up to insane beauty & size standards and fat shames like crazy. it was never like this back in the day. u can low T men and misogynists
Because women were never fucking fat "back in the day". 

You telling me that all of a sudden the entire biological setup among women the world over - suddenly changed?

No. Don't be a whiteknight phaggot.

LostTuna

Gigachad
King Chad said:
LostTuna said:

You telling me that all of a sudden the entire biological setup among women the world over - suddenly changed?

enough said
[hr]
Sui Generis II said:
No, that's fat.

Really really fucking fat.
yeah she's "fat" by societies standards but nothing is actually wrong with her body

LostTuna said:
BULL.

That body is the result of fast food. The women of today are fatter (far FAR fatter) than 50 years ago. That chick in that pic is LEGIT fat. Borderline landwhale in my eyes. But we all have different tastes.

If you want a pic of the perfect example of "curvy" (and yet not fat, nor skinny) then here you go......

that's not that fat. Most guys would kill to fuck a girl like that. When guys say no fatties, they mean just don't be a FAT FUCKIN PIG WITH A STINKY COOCH. is it that hard?

LostTuna

Gigachad
Blackthorne said:
LostTuna said:
BULL.

That body is the result of fast food. The women of today are fatter (far FAR fatter) than 50 years ago. That chick in that pic LEGIT fat. Borderline landwhale in my eyes. But we all have different tastes.

If you want a pic of the perfect example of "curvy" (and yet not fat, nor skinny) then here you go......

her body is really nice too. maybe i just have really varied taste but i still think the girls body in OP is boner inducing. i would fuck a girl like her in a heartbeat

King Chad

Normie
LostTuna said:
King Chad said:

enough said
[hr]
Dude, for future reference, never get cocky.

What you failed to realise in your sudden excitement after discovering this picture, is that this is a photo of Marilyn Monroe when she was pregnant with one of many miscarriages.

[font='Droid Sans', Arial, Tahoma]In the 1980s, in order to accommodate people’s vanity and ever expanding girth, the U.S. Department of Commerce got rid of the uniform sizing system and instead allowed for more ego stroking sizes.  As a result of this, today, a size 8 would have been roughly equivalent to a size 16-18 in the 1950s, obviously though this varies a shocking amount from brand to brand.[/font]

[font='Droid Sans', Arial, Tahoma]Those measurements were 5 ft. 5.5 inches tall; 35 inch bust; 22 inch waist (approximately 2-3 inches less than the average American woman in the 1950s and 12 inches less than average today); and 35 inch hips, with a bra size of 36D.  Her weight fluctuated a bit through her career, usually rising in times of depression and falling back to her normal thereafter, but her dressmaker listed her as 118 pounds and the Hollywood studios tended to list her between 115-120 lbs.[/font]

But, do go on.

Invisible

King of Chads
am i pretty yet said:
EVERY SINGLE girl in this thread is fat as fuck
i dont understand why some of you entertain this shit
:bye:

Ponglenis

Slayer
Depends on how/where they store fat. Some girls get curvy in all the right places, others just get a huge belly and love handles.

Magnus

Lookism God
Not all girls are high E and have that hormone profile though 
In fact most don't

LostTuna

Gigachad
Ponglenis said:
Depends on how/where they store fat. Some girls get curvy in all the right places, others just get a huge belly and love handles.
ya thats what i was saying
[hr]
King Chad said:
LostTuna said:

enough said
[hr]

What you failed to realise in your sudden excitement after discovering this picture, is that this is a photo of Marilyn Monroe when she was pregnant with one of many miscarriages.

[font='Droid Sans', Arial, Tahoma]In the 1980s, in order to accommodate people’s vanity and ever expanding girth, the U.S. Department of Commerce got rid of the uniform sizing system and instead allowed for more ego stroking sizes.  As a result of this, today, a size 8 would have been roughly equivalent to a size 16-18 in the 1950s, obviously though this varies a shocking amount from brand to brand.[/font]

[font='Droid Sans', Arial, Tahoma]Those measurements were 5 ft. 5.5 inches tall; 35 inch bust; 22 inch waist (approximately 2-3 inches less than the average American woman in the 1950s and 12 inches less than average today); and 35 inch hips, with a bra size of 36D.  Her weight fluctuated a bit through her career, usually rising in times of depression and falling back to her normal thereafter, but her dressmaker listed her as 118 pounds and the Hollywood studios tended to list her between 115-120 lbs.[/font]

But, do go on.
cope

King Chad

Normie
LostTuna said:
Ponglenis said:
ya thats what i was saying
[hr]
King Chad said:

But, do go on.
cope
:bye:

She might be "fat" by most people's standards, but she could "catch a dick anytime"- as so eloquently put by that one fat fucking Miss Piggy lookin' bitch.

So, premise has merit. Women have a lot more leeway in body types and fat distribution. Some guys can be 10 lbs overweight and have fat fucking potato faces and/or guts. For women that usually means bigger tits and/or bubblier ass.

LostTuna

Gigachad
Married Oldcell said:
So, premise has merit. Women have a lot more leeway in body types and fat distribution. Some guys can be 10 lbs overweight and have fat fucking potato faces and/or guts. For women that usually means bigger tits and/or bubblier ass.
essentially

marty

Slayer
I think it is easier for a girl to be fat, because they have less lean body mass so they have to eat less.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Almost threw up. Fucking pissening, OP. You have legit shit tier choice in women.

This is a REAL curvy woman, not that fucking porker that you posted;

Herald

Normie
Sui Generis II said:
No, that's fat.

Really really fucking fat.
COPE. 

That's lard well packaged. :giggle:

You mean THIS is curvy. 

MrMatty

Coper

Actually it's very easy to get fat. They are lazy as fuck, buy into the fat acceptance bullshit, and never stop shoveling gargantuan portions of food into their blowholes.

LostTuna

Gigachad
MrMatty said:

Actually it's very easy to get fat. They are lazy as fuck, buy into the fat acceptance bullshit, and never stop shoveling gargantuan portions of food into their blowholes.
that is legit fat/repulsive. the girl in OP is NOT

// Infolinks