It's actually insulting when only fat and ugly girls show interest

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
10
I'm starting to feel the same way women do when subhuman hit on them all the time
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,769
Reputation
2,567
Same.


Out of curiousity do you have a long midface?
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
I've come to accept it. I mean, I would much rather have attractive girls ONLY like me but that's an impossibility.
 

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
14,769
Reputation
2,567
FireHaze said:
Brutus said:
Same.


Out of curiousity do you have a long midface?
My fWHR is 1.83 from midbrow and 2.1 from nasion
Are you ugly in any other way? Potatofaced perhaps?

Every guy that has fattie chasing him is usually both aspie and average/bad looking.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
10
Brutus said:
FireHaze said:
My fWHR is 1.83 from midbrow and 2.1 from nasion
Are you ugly in any other way? Potatofaced perhaps?

Every guy that has fattie chasing him is usually both aspie and average/bad looking.
Bad skin (No acne but acne scars and general rough texture)
Overly wide nose (I'm black and my nose is wide even compared to other black men)
Top lip a bit too big

I wouldn't consider myself a potato face any more. My jaw is angular and my cheeks are slightly hollow depending on the lighting.

Please don't ask me for pics.
 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
21
I like it , I like validation from anyone really
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
10
Magnus said:
I like it , I like validation from anyone really
Soon enough you'll get tired of it and start wondering why all the HBBs still treat you like shit.

Actually scratch that. We both know exactly why. We aren't good looking.
[hr]
@Magnus 

The idea of a woman wanting you because she thinks you're attainable and that chads are not is a slap in the face.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
10
mrz said:
I used to just ignore unattractive girls when they hit on me but I think in the future I will try to use them as blowjob dispensers and be kind of a dick to them, like obviously you need to be really restricted in how big of a dick you can be to some random ugly bitch, but I wouldn't feel bad about just kind of telling her to suck my dick and being enough points above her that she definitely does it but just play her pretty much like I think she is kind of gross really but good enough for cock sucking and that is all, like if she asks me to fuck her after she sucks my dick I will just reject her at that point and let her know she is good enough to suck my cock but not good enough to be fucked or pleasured at all.
lol blowjob dispenser
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
10
iftsj said:
I thought blacks liked fat bitches
A lot of them do. I don't really like them. I'll smash a chubby chick with big tits and a good face but even those women hate me.
 

Lel

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
6,600
Reputation
1,360
that means you are average looking

and no you shouldn't feel the same as women cause when you walk up to your looksmatch she's gonna have the same look of disgust. All sub7s are disgusting to them.
 

TRT

Coper
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
716
Reputation
1
legit, on tinder i just spam-like and then filter out the uglies after they match. but before i had the chance to filter, 2 fat, dirty looking black women just messaged "hey x".....
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
mrz said:
I used to just ignore unattractive girls when they hit on me but I think in the future I will try to use them as blowjob dispensers and be kind of a dick to them, like obviously you need to be really restricted in how big of a dick you can be to some random ugly bitch, but I wouldn't feel bad about just kind of telling her to suck my dick and being enough points above her that she definitely does it but just play her pretty much like I think she is kind of gross really but good enough for cock sucking and that is all, like if she asks me to fuck her after she sucks my dick I will just reject her at that point and let her know she is good enough to suck my cock but not good enough to be fucked or pleasured at all.
lol how much girls have hit on you so far?were they all obese so you didnt act on it?
 
Top