It would be so interesting to see a female looksmaxing forum

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
I wonder what features they would hold in high regard.  I wonder what female celebs/models they would use as examples of the epitome of female attractiveness.   Obviously they cant be incel but that doesnt mean they couldnt have a lookims esque forum
 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,032
Reputation
3,077
A make-up forum will be it.

It will be like...just eat what you want, don't do any exercise....wear well fitted clothes and cake the  make-up on.

Height doesn't matter, extra titage is sorted out with a bra, go bar/club and slayers will hit on you regardless.
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
Jawanomics said:
A make-up forum will be it.

It will be like...just eat what you want, don't do any exercise....where well fitted clothes and cake the  make-up on.

Height doesn't matter, extra titage is sorted out with a bra, go bar/club and slayers will hit on you regardless.

Not neccessarily.   All girl want to be beautiful.   While its true females can all get sex with chads that doesnt mean that a 9/10 female doesnt experience a far superior quality of life than a 5/10 female
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
6ft4 said:
I'd guess the highest seeked surgery would be rhinoplasty
Big, hooked noses look awful on girls

True.   What Im most interested in though is who they would choose as their female equivalent of Gandy.  I wonder whether they could for sex appeal or aesthetics
 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,032
Reputation
3,077
Do you think women are getting wet over Gandy?...they're getting wet to actors and musicians just as we are....male and female models aren't about attraction they're about good looks.

High T for men and high E for women theory is legit.
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
Jawanomics said:
Do you think women are getting wet over Gandy?...they're getting wet to actors and musicians just as we are....male and female models aren't about attraction they're about good looks.

High T for men and high E for women theory is legit.

What about Candice Swanepoel.  Shes the female gandy IMO.   Aesthetics and sex appeal
 

lookz

Chad
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,082
Reputation
3
Feelsbrah said:
I wonder what features they would hold in high regard.  I wonder what female celebs/models they would use as examples of the epitome of female attractiveness.   Obviously they cant be incel but that doesnt mean they couldnt have a lookims esque forum
-boobs
-tan
-makeup
-hair
-piercings/tats
-fake hair
-nails
-fitness
-skincare
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
lookz said:
Feelsbrah said:
I wonder what features they would hold in high regard.  I wonder what female celebs/models they would use as examples of the epitome of female attractiveness.   Obviously they cant be incel but that doesnt mean they couldnt have a lookims esque forum
-boobs
-tan
-makeup
-hair
-piercings/tats
-fake hair
-nails
-fitness
-skincare

I think there would be conflicting theories though.  Like some girls who are obssessed with just being pretty and other who wanna be some blonde big tits bimbo type girl
 

NoLMS

Coper
Joined
Aug 9, 2015
Messages
678
Reputation
2
Imagine their version of Shitty Advice. 

-----

Shitty Men

thread: "My boyfriend found out that my son isn't his and he had the nerve to wonder if we should still be together"

reply: "What? He's lucky to have a girl like you."

reply: "Men are dogs like this."


---

thread: "I only fucked two Chads this weekend (while my kids slept in the next room). Am I losing my looks? (pic inside)

reply: "You're a 10/10. Nice nasolabial folds and retruded maxilla. It really shows how goodnatured you are. Any man should be lucky to make love to you. You are 400 lbs of beauty".

reply: "Oh, I didn't know you were a paraplegic. But yes, you are a goddess. Men are just gay these days. It's not you"

reply: Your catheter shows how independent you are. But why do you still need to fuck Chads at your age?

op: Because my husband is away on business.

:jordan:
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
NoLMS said:
Imagine their version of Shitty Advice. 

-----

Shitty Men

thread: "My boyfriend found out that my son isn't his and he had the nerve to wonder if we should still be together"

reply: "What? He's lucky to have a girl like you."

reply: "Men are dogs like this."


---

thread: "I only fucked two Chads this weekend (while my kids slept in the next room). Am I losing my looks? (pic inside)

reply: "You're a 10/10. Nice nasolabial folds and retruded maxilla. It really shows how goodnatured you are. Any man should be lucky to make love to you. You are 400 lbs of beauty".

reply: "Oh, I didn't know you were a paraplegic. But yes, you are a goddess. Men are just gay these days. It's not you"

reply: Your catheter shows how independent you are. But why do you still need to fuck Chads at your age?

op: Because my husband is away on business.

:jordan:

No I imagine it would focus more on social validation that only very good lucking girls receive.   Yes all girls can get sex but not all girls can be that dime piece who gets attention everywhere she goes
 
Top