• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

It sucks to be gl, intelligent and...

SuicideBomber

Megastar
still waste your time. Just because all seems so pointless and boring. Then you have also to adapt to Society or the Mainstream just because some retarded may like you for it. What do you get out of that? Nothing.Sure, with good social skills Maybe an easier life but ist still pointless. Noone will ever like you for what you are. So you have to adapt or say fuck it. I went with fuck it, because iam not false. I was Always the Person iam and will be until iam dead.

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
You know it's true. You're boring, completely average and below average in intelligence. Cry for me.

SuicideBomber

Megastar
retrudedmaxilla said:
You know it's true. You're boring, completely average and below average in intelligence. Cry for me.

I have an above avg Iq which makes me intelligent. (tested and certified) Despite that you never have seen me. Not complaing i look very good, but definitely better than avg. Keep crying for me.

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
lol at writing multiple defensive  statements on my 10 second shitpost, you submissive pedo bitch
Didn't read, bark for me

SuicideBomber

Megastar
retrudedmaxilla said:
lol at writing multiple defensive  statements on my 10 second shitpost, you submissive pedo bitch
Didn't read, bark for me

You bark. Iam just staing Facts, you ugly subhuman. :stomper: