It should be LMF not LMS

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
It should be Looks Money Fame not Looks Money Status

having fame = status, but you get the fame too

having status does not necessarily equal fame

its all good having "status" in the sense that a few groups of people see you as "high status"
its all good having a few million dollars and being the CEO of a small company

but FAME is what matters

who cares if youre a billionaire Wall Street hedge fund manager making $200,000,000 a year

when someone like Fetty Wap has FAME

lets just be specific here and say FAME is more important

Veuve

Slayer
pretty sure most girls would rather hook up with a billionaire hedge fund manager than fetty wap

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Veuve said:
pretty sure most girls would rather hook up with a billionaire hedge fund manager than fetty wap
i think so too, but remember that the hedge fund manager would have to explain to the girl who he is and whatnot, and then understand that he is a rich guy (she might be too stupid)

now you and i, as non stupid females, would think the female version of ourselves would choose him over fetty wap

nigga you know what the fuck im sayin

MasterFaggot said:
Veuve said:
i think so too, but remember that the hedge fund manager would have to explain to the girl who he is and whatnot, and then understand that he is a rich guy (she might be too stupid)

now you and i, as non stupid females, would think the female version of ourselves would choose him over fetty wap

A billionaire hedge fund manager hangs out with other people who work in financial services and live/socialize in swanky parts of big cities. This guarantees that they encounter beautiful women who want those types of men.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
MasterFaggot said:

A billionaire hedge fund manager hangs out with other people who work in financial services and live/socialize in swanky parts of big cities. This guarantees that they encounter beautiful women who want those types of men.
alright i know what youre saying

but someone like kanye west could go ANYWHERE and accomplish the same thing

Status is fame

But u can't have "fame" being a police officer. Status can be shit like being a doctor teacher janitor lawyer athlete rockstar etc

Santeria

Normie
pretty sure you should stick to making mall videos, where you leave early so people dont realize youre talking to your phone