It seems like everyone on the internet is redpilled about women

It's difficult to find any videos where the comments aren't filled with hate against them or society in general with a pertinent subject. The only people who remain "blue pill" seem to be either kids from 13-17 or incredibly dumb adults who are unarguably in the double digit IQ range.

Every "blue pilled" friend I had was laughed at by others for being a naive retard who let people walk all over him and was too optimistic about everything, come to think about it most people I knew who were semi normal were "red pilled" (I hate these terms because they're chucked around by retards).

No one likes extreme liberals and from the recent devastation they experienced in the UK elections, it seems they're in an extreme minority. Funny that, the media will have you believe that everything is leaning more to the left and everyone is becoming more tolerant, and that everyone is bending the knee to women. But in fact the INVERSE is happening behind closed doors.

The pendulum will swing back.

Darkman

Slayer
You realize that the comment sections only encompass maby 1% of the people on earth, who are more likely to be vocal because the internet is the only place they can't be politcally incorrect without consequences?

lol @ the delusions. I can already imagine your angry Somali face scouting for the hate comments on youtube videos while passing on all the praise and celebration.

Darkman said:
You realize that the comment sections only encompass maby 1% of the people on earth, who are more likely to be vocal because the internet is the only place they can't be politcally incorrect without consequences?

It's a common theme with almost all men when you grant them anonymity or the guarantee of no repercussions to what they say. The only people I know who whiteknight women are extremely left wing cuckolded middle class kids or indians.

Looks_Matter

Normie
Yeah, everybody know that looks, money and status are important....apart the dumb losers who frequent PUA forums (like RSD followers)

sounds like youtube's recommended videos are skewing your perception of society, opie.

who was #[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]YOULOOKDISGUSTING?[/font]
[video=youtube]
read da comments.

The Mongrel

Subhuman
TheNextLachowski said:
sounds like youtube's recommended videos are skewing your perception of society, opie.

who was #[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]YOULOOKDISGUSTING?[/font]
[video=youtube]
read da comments.
WHAT IS THE END GOAL? TELL ME GOLDBERG.