It´s not Autism, it´s the Neuroticism

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
Neuroticism is a true cause of our suffering.

Neuroticism is one of the big five higher-order personality trait in the study of psychology characterized by anxiety, fear, moodiness, worry, envy, frustration, jealousy, and loneliness. Individuals who score high on neuroticism are more likely than average to experience such feelings as anxiety, anger, envy, guilt, and depressed mood. People who are neurotic respond worse to stressors, are more likely to interpret ordinary situations as threatening, and minor frustrations as hopelessly difficult. They are often self-conscious and shy, and they may have trouble controlling urges and delaying gratification. High neuroticism indexes a risk constellation that exists prior to the development and onset of any of the "common mental disorders", such as depression, phobia, panic disorder, other anxiety disorders, and substance use disorder—symptoms that traditionally have been called neuroses.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroticism

Owl

Normie
I fit the description perfectly ogre

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
Thinking Machine said:
rather be neurotic than neurotypical dead srs rep me
Neurosis is light mental disorder.
Neuroticism is a personal trait.

They are different in nature, yet they like to masquarade and confuse people.

Boyo_Doppelganger

Lookism God
Bojack said:
Its over the mass flushing begins now
Nah, I just realized my life goal of being injected by 3.5 million year old permafrost bacteria.

My life finally has a meaning. The storm is officially over.

Ldarloser

Slayer
neuroticism is autism is ugly and with more iq than low iq autists but less iq than Asperger's. all 3 are ugly