• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

It pisses me off the even fat women have high standards

Darkman

Rotter
Every fat women i've ever met has had a preference for fit/lean dudes. Fat woman will never looks match themselves with another fat man 99% of the time. I'm not even talking about chubby chicks who are like 15-25 lbs overweight, I'm talking about straight up disgusting land whales with 3/10 faces feeling entitled to attractive men.

There are even plenty of decent looking dudes who play into it and date them. It seems every type of ugly woman is society is seeing her sexual stock value skyrocket, thanks to social media.

Brian Peppers

Banned
Legit.  I hate the West and its pro-fat / fat-positive (female-) shit.  Its just allowing utter dysgenics from females (lowering of the bar for female attrativeness), yet for males the bar has risen 20-fold since the 1980's.

I hated it when I was only messaged by 1/10 250lbs landwhales with glasses and down-syndrome facial traits on Plenty Of Fish.  I fucking felt like shit coz no other females showed interest.