• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

It never fails to amaze me how far normies are willining to go

Razzer35

Rotter
in order to make themselves feel special. Like eye color and hair color. Everybody knows there are three eye colors: brown, blue and green. Same with hair color: black, brown, blonde. Yes, you have different shades of these colours, but they're essentialy 3 colours.
Meanwhile people say shit like:" I have light strawberry blonde hair and my eyes are sometimes hazel, sometimes brown with a pinch of green." No bitch, your eyes are brown.
:cage:

kalis

Banned
Or when white people say they're 1/320 native american, French, Polish, a quarter Irish, a 1/20 Greek, and gender fluid.

just lol

bain

Regular
nah man i have blue/grey-ish eyes, its not full blue at all

Razzer35

Rotter
kalis said:
Or when white people say they're 1/320 native american, French, Polish, a quarter Irish, a 1/20 Greek, and gender fluid.

just lol

Lol this...

Defeat

Megastar
or when you colour your hair an obnoxious colopur like pink, or mulicoloured

MajinBuu

Megastar
they want to be considered special

everyone does

everyone is narcissistic theory

bain

Regular
Razzer35 said:
bain said:
nah man i have blue/grey-ish eyes, its not full blue at all

COPE
O
P
E

how is that cope man i can only wish i had full blue eyes i just dont call it that way because they are not lol, its how people describe my eye colour too no one says blue, it always comes out as a tempering too like "nicelue.... but also kinda grey tbh" not something flattering

8nice blue

Pig

Joke
Razzer35 said:
Meanwhile people say shit like:" I have light strawberry blonde hair and my eyes are sometimes hazel, sometimes brown with a pinch of green." No bitch, your eyes are brown.
:cage:

A female friend I had used to tell me the exact same thing. She was one of the biggest attention seekers I've ever met.

And it was utter annoying.