It must suck being a 5'11-6'1 female

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
The penis has to be a lot longer and a lot wider girthwise to make her vajayjay feel like its "full"

On top of that, she needs a guy who is 6'7 or larger in order to "feel small". 6'5 is possibly acceptable as well

On top of that, all of this needs to be attached to a great body

And on top of that, all of this needs to be attached to a 8.5 inch+ penis

And on top of all of this, it needs to be attached to a legit 7.0+ FACE

so basically they want peter pan/batman/superman

a fictitious character, from fairytale land

meanwhile your 5'5 friends are totally satisfied with 6'1 7.0 Chad with muscles and a 7 inch peepee

just LOL if you're a tall woman in 2016

:what:

chadimir

Gigachad
like anyone is suppose to feel bad that they have trouble finding their ideal chad. 

JUST FUCKING LOL BUDDY BOYO!! they still have 100000000+ PERFECTLY HEALTHY guys knocking at their door who they proudly reject.

a 5'5 manlet who is in shape and decent looking? hed be happy to lick the scrapes of the club floor

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
dont feel bad for them. they still have 100000000 guys knocking at their door who they proudly reject.

a 5'5 manlet who is in shape and decent looking? hed be happy to lick the scrapes of the club floor
true, but the thing is that at least the guy i mentioned pretty much doesnt exist

i mean, he does, but hes available in such small quantity that you might as well be searching for a 500 karat diamond lol
[hr]
Reflex said:
you are trolling right
they might be rejecting 1,000,000 men

but the man who can totally satisfy them pretty much doesnt exist

chadimir

Gigachad
MasterFaggot said:
dont feel bad for them. they still have 100000000 guys knocking at their door who they proudly reject.

true, but the thing is that at least the guy i mentioned pretty much doesnt exist

i mean, he does, but hes available in such small quantity that you might as well be searching for something for a 500 karat diamond lol
dude thats like me complaining becuase i cant get a 4'11 victorias secret model with an XXTRA tight vag to date me and "make me feel manly." LOL most guys arent hung up on height, boob size, or anything women cant change about themselves.

women are the FIRST to attack and reject a guy for everything thats out of his control. height, dick size, bone structure etc.. these are the things women hate about the average man.

the average jane has developed a superiority complex thanks to tinder, makeup, social media, etc and feel entitled to men way out of their league while the average guy is just happy to date a slender girl
[hr]
MasterFaggot said:

i mean, he does, but hes available in such small quantity that you might as well be searching for something for a 500 karat diamond lol
dude thats like me complaining becuase i cant get a 4'11 victorias secret model with an XXTRA tight vag to date me and "make me feel manly." LOL most guys arent hung up on height, boob size, or anything women cant change about themselves.

women are the FIRST to attack and reject a guy for everything thats out of his control. height, dick size, bone structure etc.. these are the things women hate about the average man.

the average jane has developed a superiority complex thanks to tinder, makeup, social media, etc and feel entitled to men way out of their league while the average guy is just happy to date a slender girl

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
MasterFaggot said:

[hr]
MasterFaggot said:

youre ideal girl is 4'11?

this whole thread from its inception