• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

It just dawned on me how bad GOT season 8 was

norwoodingoldcell

Regular
Oldcels
It very well may have destroyed the franchise.

I don't think I could recommend it to anyone anymore because how much of a disappointment it will be in the end.

Everyone knows about the lackluster/dead ends the entire internet has been talking about it but the most depressing one has to be "winter is coming". For the last decade Ive been on the edge of my seat waiting for winter expecting insane wildlings,  snow giants, winter dyer wolves, ice zombies, insane blizzards that last for years and kill everyone etc etc and all that fucking happened was winter fell got some snow.

Remember this cliffhanger that went absolutely no where.[video=youtube]http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=alEpErlD2hQ[/video]

I thought there was gonna be someone or something perhaps even metaphysical that both gleganes were mutually terified off. NOPE! and maybe we could get some perspective from gregors point of view on why he hates his brother. NOPE! Just some mediocre at best fight sequence to wrap up my favourite character in the whole series.

It really is depressing considering g how amazing this show was to have it end like that. Alot of Got purists are saying the show started to tank after sEason 4 and I could definitely se ther point but season 8 may legit ruined everything.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
If you watch GoT.

Agh.

Die! Die! Die!

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
turns out a 12 year old girl overpowered and slayed the night king of the whole army just LOL

ForgotMyName

Machine
probably the highest quality right wing/WN show in tv history tbh ngl

norwoodingoldcell

Regular
Oldcels
just_a_life said:
turns out a 12 year old girl overpowered and slayed the night king of the whole army just LOL

also Brans character...............
completely pointless

TheMewingBBC

He/That nigga
Staff member
Super Moderator
A conclusion of a series is just as important if not more important than how it started. The news of how a show ended determines how binge worthy it will be for the new and old viewers from years now. Something hbo should have look towards more seriously, that’s and it’s legacy. Now just like Dexter it will go down as a great show that ended horribly

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
it was abominable, keep crying for it

Coper_Nicus

RotMaxxing
the most annoying thing is most normie media won't even acknowledge there was anything wrong with it. Just blaming the negative reviews on internet outrage. Literally last normie thing I will ever do is watch that show.

from now on its full sperg mode.