It is over, I am not ideal, I am not worthy of love

Harper

Slayer
You guys have shown me the truth of myself and confirmed everything I've thought about myself for the past few years. Men only want the 1% top tier women and I am not worthy. I will never be loved by a real man, just fucked and left on the curb to find my own way home. I will end my life tonight by swallowing a bottle of pills after I write a letter my my innocent mother who will never understand my true suffering in this world.

Manny

Incel
Harper said:
You guys have shown me the truth of myself and confirmed everything I've thought about myself for the past few years. Men only want the 1% top tier women and I am not worthy. I will never be loved by a real man, just fucked and left on the curb to find my own way home. I will end my life tonight by swallowing a bottle of pills after I write a letter my my innocent mother who will never understand my true suffering in this world.
Kendall Jenner looks too sexy in your sig

gandytime

Slayer
Chad will never consider you not even his best friend Brad would.

Harper

Slayer
I've seriously been bullied my whole life, and never accepted into any group. I am never going to be good enough for anyone. This place had added top validation that my existence in modern society is not welcomed as I am not the ideal top 1% woman. I do not have the shape or looks that a man will want to spend a life with. I am a cumdumpster to many here, I have no place to live a satisfying or accepted life. I must leave so the top 1% can spend their lives in peace and so I no longer suffer here in my home and rot.

zyzz007

Lookism God
We dont care about ur sob story whore. Ur ugly, now tits and pussy pics or gtfo.

Chupacabra

Coper
ass said:
hang in ther terry, dont listen to any of these ugly autists
Lol @ your white knighting

For your sake, I hope both of you are trolling together

Eric

Incel
gandytime said:
Pills are the dumbest way to kill yourself.
It's very painful. Basically your last hours alive involve you writhing in agony as your insides tear themselves up. Also if you manage to call poison control or an ambulance the chances are the damage done to your liver is irreversible and you'll die anyways.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Eric said:
gandytime said:
It's very painful. Basically your last hours alive involve you writhing in agony as your insides tear themselves up. Also if you manage to call poison control or an ambulance the chances are the damage done to your liver is irreversible and you'll die anyways.
:glasses:

good..to...know...

Harper

Slayer
Eric said:
gandytime said:
I feel I need this long suffering end to validate my horrible existence