It has Begun, Chinese Incel stabs Chinese race traitor female on the Open Street

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
6
White would never do this if the scenario was in reverse.
 

gandytime

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,839
Reputation
1
Inceldom in China is on a whole other level compared to the west because they have way to many men due their one child politic.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
4
TheTrews said:
White would never do this if the scenario was in reverse.

Ya

whites would just control the media and actively damage the reputation of non-whites, creating societies where white women going for minorities have to deal with their status taking a hit. Lets not even mention how minorities used to get hanged for even talking to white women a few decades ago.
 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
SeriousM said:
TheTrews said:
White would never do this if the scenario was in reverse.

Ya

whites would just control the media and actively damage the reputation of non-whites, creating societies where white women going for minorities have to deal with their status taking a hit. Lets not even mention how minorities used to get hanged for even talking to white women a few decades ago.
:clap:
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
20
Not the first time this has happened and not the last. You simply cannot have 40 million unmarried men with zero chance at ever getting married. I don't have sympathy for white males in that regard. You really are fucking with fire.
 

Neo

Coper
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
746
Reputation
0
I'd like to see the face of this incel who did the stabbing.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
4
It always puzzled me how white nationalists never make a big deal out of white men fucking, dating, and marrying women of other races yet go apeshit crazy when white women go interracial. White men go interracial far more than white women do yet no one really points that out. Regardless, their fear tactics are working damn well. I remember back in the 90s and early 00s when it was common for white girls to go interracial while these days it is far less common among white women. Just speaking for the USA here.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
13
It seems like he was doing it in retaliation for the explosions in taijan. Apparently they blame Americans over there.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
20
lono said:
It seems like he was doing it in retaliation for the explosions in taijan. Apparently they blame Americans over there.


What's your source on this?
 

Timbuck2

Coper
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
SeriousM said:
TheTrews said:
White would never do this if the scenario was in reverse.

Ya

whites would just control the media and actively damage the reputation of non-whites, creating societies where white women going for minorities have to deal with their status taking a hit. Lets not even mention how minorities used to get hanged for even talking to white women a few decades ago.
The media doesn't set the standard. It just takes what is already popular and runs with it. 

Stop turbocoping.
 

Timbuck2

Coper
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
Trews is right though. I've never heard of a white guy attacking the woman. 

If anything they would attack the non white guy she is with. I'd actually love to see some mudsharks get this treatment.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
4
Timbuck2 said:
SeriousM said:
Ya

whites would just control the media and actively damage the reputation of non-whites, creating societies where white women going for minorities have to deal with their status taking a hit. Lets not even mention how minorities used to get hanged for even talking to white women a few decades ago.
The media doesn't set the standard. It just takes what is already popular and runs with it. 

Stop turbocoping.

What is popular are men with darker features (Meds and even a lot of good looking ethnic men) but media shoves pale Anglo men down everyone's throats. Media is the main reason white males tend to do so well in the game and guess who controls media? White males (Jews are white).

Even latino and med roles are given to Anglo actors in Hollywood because media does not want women to see handsome men from those races getting lead roles in movies.
 

Franktank

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,785
Reputation
4
SeriousM said:
Timbuck2 said:
The media doesn't set the standard. It just takes what is already popular and runs with it. 

Stop turbocoping.

What is popular are men with darker features (Meds and even a lot of good looking ethnic men) but media shoves pale Anglo men down everyone's throats. Media is the main reason white males tend to do so well in the game and guess who controls media? White males (Jews are white).

Even latino and med roles are given to Anglo actors in Hollywood because media does not want women to see handsome men from those races getting lead roles in movies.
:clap:
 

Timbuck2

Coper
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
561
Reputation
11
SeriousM said:
Timbuck2 said:
The media doesn't set the standard. It just takes what is already popular and runs with it. 

Stop turbocoping.

What is popular are men with darker features (Meds and even a lot of good looking ethnic men) but media shoves pale Anglo men down everyone's throats. Media is the main reason white males tend to do so well in the game and guess who controls media? White males (Jews are white).

Even latino and med roles are given to Anglo actors in Hollywood because media does not want women to see handsome men from those races getting lead roles in movies.
Everybody knows Jews want the OPPOSITE of what you described. It's bullshit. The media doesn't tell anybody what to find attractive, they come to their own conclusion. Stop coping and being so bluepilled.
 

SeriousM

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,386
Reputation
4
Timbuck2 said:
SeriousM said:
What is popular are men with darker features (Meds and even a lot of good looking ethnic men) but media shoves pale Anglo men down everyone's throats. Media is the main reason white males tend to do so well in the game and guess who controls media? White males (Jews are white).

Even latino and med roles are given to Anglo actors in Hollywood because media does not want women to see handsome men from those races getting lead roles in movies.
Everybody knows Jews want the OPPOSITE of what you described. It's bullshit. The media doesn't tell anybody what to find attractive, they come to their own conclusion. Stop coping and being so bluepilled.

Are you fucking serious? Look at all of the lead roles in Romance films and other major films, all go to white guys! This whole jews want the white race to die is major bullshit. Jews control Hollywood and who gets the lead roles in almost all major Hollywood films? White guys! Ethnics just play an undesirable stereotype but white guys get the lead roles.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
20
The real question is how is the government / world going to sustain such a massive proportion of hopeless incels while bald white guys get laid for being white?
 
Top