• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill It finally happened... just became a cuck

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
I’m laying in bed. My heart is racing. My wife went out on a date tonight with a guy 15 years younger than her. They got a hotel room. I texted her to ask how it was going. She didn’t answer for about an hour. Finally she responded saying everything was great. I asked her if she was being a good slut for him and she responds:

“He made me squirt”

Holy fucking shit. I thought I could handle this. I thought I was the man of steel. I was so fucking confident about this situation a few hours ago. Let me tell you; I’m not feeling real confident right now...

Don’t get me wrong, I wanted my wife to fuck, and have a good time and cum and everything... but squirt?!?! Damn! That seems like a big deal.

This is definitely my doing. I had to push and push my wife to get up the confidence to do any of this. I’ve talked about cuckold stuff for at least 2 years. I should be happy that she had a great experience and I am. I guess I’m just taken aback at how much this situation is straight out of the cuck playbook.

I’ll update tomorrow...

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew
She squirted when he fisted her asshole.

Andy Bernard

Champion

I’m laying in bed. My heart is racing. My wife went out on a date tonight with a guy 15 years younger than her. They got a hotel room. I texted her to ask how it was going. She didn’t answer for about an hour. Finally she responded saying everything was great. I asked her if she was being a good slut for him and she responds:

“He made me squirt”

Holy fucking shit. I thought I could handle this. I thought I was the man of steel. I was so fucking confident about this situation a few hours ago. Let me tell you; I’m not feeling real confident right now...

Don’t get me wrong, I wanted my wife to fuck, and have a good time and cum and everything... but squirt?!?! Damn! That seems like a big deal.

This is definitely my doing. I had to push and push my wife to get up the confidence to do any of this. I’ve talked about cuckold stuff for at least 2 years. I should be happy that she had a great experience and I am. I guess I’m just taken aback at how much this situation is straight out of the cuck playbook.

I’ll update tomorrow...
hot, cant wait to read part two. reppin cuck fic crew