• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

It doesn´t matter

height

i´m 6´5"
Under 18
EruFbIYXAAAGuvX.jpg

TheRiddler

Arkham Asylum Fugitive
Let me throw up a new perspective that people generally hate.....

At the start of 1800s 14/15 year olds were considered adults. For example a 14 year old was the first police officer who joined a southern police force in the UK. It was only when attitudes changed surrounding younger kids, that everyone conformed and attitudes changed. For instance - they wanted to put teen years up to 21 in the UK, so imagine being called a pedo for having sex with a 21 year old? They quote the reason as longer lifespans, but those who are high I.Q know the real reason.....

That being said i generally find younger kids disgusting romantically, but each to their own.

height

i´m 6´5"
Under 18

At the start of 1800s 14/15 year olds were considered adults. For example a 14 year old was the first police officer who joined a southern police force in the UK. It was only when attitudes changed surrounding younger kids, that everyone conformed and attitudes changed. For instance - they wanted to put teen years up to 21 in the UK, so imagine being called a pedo for having sex with a 21 year old? They quote the reason as longer lifespans, but those who are high I.Q know the real reason.....

That being said i generally find younger kids disgusting romantically, but each to their own.
?

elmoggerino

Champion

>younger kids
>15-17