Black Pill It All Comes Down To Genetics. Pitt VS Gandy at 40

Swagnan

Incel
also brad pitt looked older until he reached 25. then he stayed like this until 40

that is what we call chad ageing.

and then we have what we call incel ageing. looking way younger then you are until 25 (which is not a good thing). drastically decline until 30 (often not visible for the affected person. he still thinks he "looks younger then his age" with 29 tehee). then total collapse in the 30s. they now look like stereotypical accountants and engineers. the curtain falls.

the reason is BONESTRUCTURE. if you have MASCULINE BONESTRUCTURE you will look older in your late teens and early tweenties. and later this BONESTRUCTURE will prevent the face from melting.

its the opposite for incels.

there a few exceptions like gandy but yeah. in the end its all genetics
LOL I looked like a grown man at 14 so this has some validity to it

sogekin

Chad
Why would he be on trt in his mid late 20s? Trt only came into relevance like 2-4 years ago
Maybe you are right, but he looks old in that pic. Gandy doesnt strike me as someone high T, he is sort of shy awkward introvert

pretty boyo

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
HQNP
"beginning to enter his prime"
"posts pic of him from move more than 20 years ago"
this is pitt rn, he's still good but not very different from Gandy

top actors has limited access to undiscoverd anti baldness drugs look at mattew macghonney

chadrat
Mewslims
You call yourself "redpilled" but the world is splitting, and you will be left behind.

Energetically we are moving towards the age of Aquarius (probably December 21 2020), and the majority of the world will be left behind.

Everything that is happening around the world right now is one last gush of garbage being squeezed out, because the world elite are sensing that their days are numbered. Everything is unraveling for the lie that it is: our institutions, our world leaders, mainstream media, sham-science, even our minds (which are the property of the egregore ((you know who))). But even in spite of this, the majority of people are still clinging onto old modes of thinking and living, because it's comforting and it's all they ever knew.

Between December 21 2012 and December 21 2019, you had the opportunity to tap into the higher cosmic forces to manifest and become anything you wanted, to live your best life yet, but you chose instead to post on a forum about how "redpilled" you are with the knowledge that having a Chad avatar gives you more advantages in the material world.

Llamedos1610

TOMBOYS!!! TOMBOYS!!! TOMBOYS!!!
It’s no wonders what good lighting and cosmetics can achieve these days.

Graf Zeppelin

Local megamind
Autists
i'm so happy i have good aging genetics despite my weak as fuck jawline, it's the only way i cope, that at least i won't look *horrible*

Coke Model

Your Itis = Chad's cock👌🏻. We won. Over incel🚮
Under 18
yep

in the end its all genetics. look at jared leto and his 73 year old mother here

and the most hillarious part? incels stresses about ageing the moment they turn 17

will use retin a cream, suncream and dermaroller like crazy

just to end up like this

there is no escape from genetic destiny
In Home Alone actor's case also factor Addiction, Alcoholism, Abuse Trauma, Stress, Depression..
also brad pitt looked older until he reached 25. then he stayed like this until 40

that is what we call chad ageing.

and then we have what we call incel ageing. looking way younger then you are until 25 (which is not a good thing). drastically decline until 30 (often not visible for the affected person. he still thinks he "looks younger then his age" with 29 tehee). then total collapse in the 30s. they now look like stereotypical accountants and engineers. the curtain falls.

the reason is BONESTRUCTURE. if you have MASCULINE BONESTRUCTURE you will look older in your late teens and early tweenties. and later this BONESTRUCTURE will prevent the face from melting.

its the opposite for incels.

there a few exceptions like gandy but yeah. in the end its all genetics
Your body is your temple