• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

it absolutely CRUSHES me to have never experienced PURE highschool love like this

[video=youtube]
Literally NO amount of money, wealth, status, or recognition can compensate for missing out on being an tall, attractive 16 year old facialhair-less NW0 jock in a highschool of 300-500 kids thats close enough to downtown so you can chill with your friends there or in the malls but far enough so that it can be a microcosm of its own society, where the 14-16 year old girls who are blossoming in sexuality and coming to terms with all these crazy new feelings like love and sex whisper to each other in the hallways and point to you, where they work up the courage and nerve to approach you and say hi or compliment your new A&F hoodie, where a casual smile from you to them as you loiter outside the front doors of the school with your robust social circle brightens their whole week, where they try to pick their best outfit to wear and time their hallway excursions to purposefully run into you and pretend it was a concidence, where they run home and converse with each other over MSN about how amazing and cute you looked today in 3rd period english where you were leaning against your chair and casually twirling that pencil in your hand before reaching one hand behind your head to effortless scruff up your hair which was cut by the local barber in the style you wanted, resembling the popular athlete you told him about who plays the same sport you recently started because you are a 16 year old attractive JOCK.

If you werent a HS Chad quarterback and won the state championship while seeing your gf's face in the crowd cheering you on, you never actually lived.

Life is all about being YOUNG and cool, a generically handsome jock who lays with his virgin gf under the stars, seeing her priceless face as you first enter her pure pussy, moaning your name when her parents arent home. Having a cool group of jock friends to hang out with...THAT is what life is all about

Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life.

you have missed out on teenage love

you'll never be 15 and in love

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

gotta be a serious man now

all the good ones are taken

maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

asiancel

Champion
grass is greener on the otherside. it's overrated. there are infinite amount of things you will never experience in life. this applies to even the luckiest, most well connected man in the world. just be glad you got to experience what you did experience. 

:gandy:

Dolly Buster

Champion
I like to think that I can reverse age back to teen.

This was part of our original immortality studies in year 2000.

If you stop eating, your tissue will break down and you will feel like a kid again.

Anakind

Champion
asiancel said:
grass is greener on the otherside. it's overrated. there are infinite amount of things you will never experience in life. this applies to even the luckiest, most well connected man in the world. just be glad you got to experience what you did experience. 

No, it's UNDERrated. Nothing except childhood molestation fucks up your brain development more than not getting a girlfriend in puberty and having your first sexual experiences with her. Just look @ who the most miserable people are in the world. It's not those who have cancer or who are poor. It's those who didn't get laid in high school.

Viral

Regular
tbh while the experience was great. imagine being dumped after being emotionally attached or even itching for that spark again. FeelsBadMan

FuckThis

Rotter
Viral said:
tbh while the experience was great. imagine being dumped after being emotionally attached or even itching for that spark again. FeelsBadMan

it is what happened to me

LordSUPER

Banned
TBH as long as youre very good looking, this stuff doesnt even matter. Say you had all this, but you weren't GL - your life would still be sht. Looks is all that matters, in the end. Better play through 50 girls rather than cuckolding yourself to stay with one girl.

gentsupreme

Regular
SimonVanMeervenne said:
[video=youtube]
Literally NO amount of money, wealth, status, or recognition can compensate for missing out on being an tall, attractive 16 year old facialhair-less NW0 jock in a highschool of 300-500 kids thats close enough to downtown so you can chill with your friends there or in the malls but far enough so that it can be a microcosm of its own society, where the 14-16 year old girls who are blossoming in sexuality and coming to terms with all these crazy new feelings like love and sex whisper to each other in the hallways and point to you, where they work up the courage and nerve to approach you and say hi or compliment your new A&F hoodie, where a casual smile from you to them as you loiter outside the front doors of the school with your robust social circle brightens their whole week, where they try to pick their best outfit to wear and time their hallway excursions to purposefully run into you and pretend it was a concidence, where they run home and converse with each other over MSN about how amazing and cute you looked today in 3rd period english where you were leaning against your chair and casually twirling that pencil in your hand before reaching one hand behind your head to effortless scruff up your hair which was cut by the local barber in the style you wanted, resembling the popular athlete you told him about who plays the same sport you recently started because you are a 16 year old attractive JOCK.

If you werent a HS Chad quarterback and won the state championship while seeing your gf's face in the crowd cheering you on, you never actually lived.

Life is all about being YOUNG and cool, a generically handsome jock who lays with his virgin gf under the stars, seeing her priceless face as you first enter her pure pussy, moaning your name when her parents arent home. Having a cool group of jock friends to hang out with...THAT is what life is all about

Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life.

you'll never be 15 and in love

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

gotta be a serious man now

all the good ones are taken

maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

THIS

ur post is cringey af lol. ye the chads slay them but its not like some gay romantic movie XD

gentsupreme

Regular
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
It deeply concerns me I don't really care I missed all this.

I didn't go to a single party, or have any friends, and definitely no girls in highschool. And nothing has changed in the 4 years I've been out of school.

One day it might hit me like a brick wall and I will be paralysed with regret. I think that day may be the day I'm finally content with my appearence and make an effort to get a girl. I will be in my mid to late 20s if this occurs. The night I'm lying in bed after finally having sex for the first time I will definitely be thinking about everything I missed out on.

that's why ER did what he did. he understood that he missed out on life in his early 20's.

that's why his deeds were indeed legit. although he still had some prime years ahead of him
:er:

Stitches

Banned
I love giving affection and being romantic, but this is cringe worthy

ugliest

Champion
i have and wish i didnt, only kills me more inside when i look at my life now and then

lookz

Machine
that's a movie/model pictures idiot

not even sean opry had that

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
it crushes me i didn't experiment threesomes with jbs and their milf mothers or teachers. fuck "love"