ISTp's

i don't know about socionics istp , but mbti istps are the only introverted slayers :giggle:

SEAN O said:
i don't know about socionics istp , but mbti istps are the only introverted slayers :giggle:

Legit. 

XSTPs and XSTJs are the only sensors that stand a chance against the intuitive moggers (XNTJs) .

hospen said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Legit. 

XSTPs and XSTJs are the only sensors that stand a chance against intuitives.

I use both intuition and sensing, I use heavy intuition to apply it to sensing because practicality is what matters :giggle:

What's your MBTI?

V.A. said:
Daniel Conn said:
you are too emotional

meh, the tests said intj 

idk how much u know about me, but there is a huge disconnect between my emotional side and other sides. so that kind of fucks me and can almost make me appear to have bipolar lmao.

You seem more INTP than INTJ.

hospen said:
MewingTillIDie said:
What's your MBTI?

It has given me various results during my emotional rollercoaster (I project my current feelings onto my answers) but in my most normal self i.e. when I'm the least emotionally down and depressed, I score ISTP

What would you say I am based on my posts if I didn't tell you?

Daniel Conn said:
you are too emotional

it doesn't matter lol, to me he looks INTJ. His thinking is solid and scheduled, only a J can think that way, the INT part seems legit, everyone can be a bit emotional.

Thought you were INTP tbh. Close enough. 

V.A. said:
MewingTillIDie said:
What's your MBTI?

whats the diff.?

and not to deviate too much, but it just seems like more cope

something some asshole, prob a jew, came up with to sell tests to desperate ppl in his shitty jew exam room lol.

:cage:

hospen said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Thought you were INTP tbh. Close enough. 

ESTP. lol :lol:

:uuu:

Used to test INTJ but ever since I've started healthmaxing/looksmaxing, I've started testing out as ENTJ. 

IMO.

EDIT: not a sensor though, that's for sure.

V.A. said:
hospen said:
yeah that just means you consider yourself superior but you still operate with judgement it seems. Tell me do you like schedule, i.e., wake up a certain time, do the things you planned to do, go step by step and not deviate by that a lot, etc. Doesn't have to be order by someone else, I'm talking about your personal order and schedule.

yeah, i find everything must all be laid out and planned before i start (thats why i waited so long before starting my trt and shit like others told me to do, and then just "work it our as i went along".. fuck that, i needed to have my entire plan laid out, which i now have and am executing, given that nothing else impedes me [only potential thing that will hinder my plan is the surgeon refusing lefort 3])

Unhealthy INTJ.

hospen said:
MewingTillIDie said:
:uuu:

Used to test INTJ but ever since I've started healthmaxing/looksmaxing, I've started testing out as ENTJ. 

IMO.

EDIT: not a sensor though, that's for sure.

Yeah, generally if you think a lot about possibilities by don't really apply them to current real life you ain't a sensor. Everyone is a bit of N and bit of S however what matters is what is dominant. To me S is dominant by about 25% or so :giggle:

Also forum posts can obviously give the wrong idea if you have just seen a few posts of someone else, for example I thought you were ESTP because S seemed more logical to me and ExTP because your posts were "loud" and hyperactive but still contained thinking but lacked structure and were more "carefree".

Legit.

V.A. said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Unhealthy INTJ.

unhealthy how?

I think you mentioned in one of your posts that you wanted to smash the skulls of homeless people?

Browmog

Slayer
You fucks are discussing that broscience as it is a real thing

V.A. said:
hospen said:
yeah lol, acquiring stuff is out of your control anyway, spineless docs must be willing to help you too :giggle: Also everyone has an emotional world, these personality types are more like a general direction/dominant personality type, that doesn't mean you are specifically just a thinking robot or an extroverted emotional bucket etc. It's just a guide.

What would you figure I am if I didn't say in this thread?
fuck if i know

i never bothered to read each one, as it didnt pertain to me. and u are too fucked due to ur tumor atm.

MewingTillIDie said:
That's not normal lol.

u telling me that if u had a LEGAL free pass to fuck up some homeless ppl.. u wouldnt do it?

No, I wouldn't lol. What have they done to me? They're rotting just like myself..

V.A. said:
MewingTillIDie said:
No, I wouldn't lol. What have they done to me? They're rotting just like myself..

then i must be one fucked bastard, lol. i would take that chance any day of the week.

Lol, why do you want to hurt them? What's the reasoning? They're innocent.

V.A. said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Lol, why do you want to hurt them? What's the reasoning? They're innocent.

their being innocent doesnt matter to me i guess.. it would entertain me, so i would do it.

You'll never be happy boyo. What makes you think a person like yourself deserves love?

@"v.a."

:wtf:

V.A. said:
hospen said:
well yeah, but it's not horoscope either. It's just a general idea/mental masturbation, you don't have to take it by heart. It also gives you percentages so it's not like you are either that or this. For example thinking might be dominant by 10% or so, that means you still value your emotional world a lot but go by logic/thinking most of the times

you lack empathy?

I've been over this shit countless times.. y is everyone retarded and trying to psycho analyze me like some jew 

from psychologist: 134 iq, sociopathic tendencies, BPD, narcissism 

from fucking online tests: INTJ myer briggs and "vanilla" sex preference accordign to that gypsy;s test

thats all the info u should need to analyze me boyo. in general i find i dont really care about other ppl.. but i assume everyone is like this, no? like, u aren't going to go out of ur way or even hurt urself to help someone else, right? 

and thats prob where my weird issue comes in.. wanting to be loved by someone and hug and kiss them, but being pretty opposite to this in other facets of life.

You don't deserve love boyo, no offence.

V.A. said:
hospen said:
well yeah, but it's not horoscope either. It's just a general idea/mental masturbation, you don't have to take it by heart. It also gives you percentages so it's not like you are either that or this. For example thinking might be dominant by 10% or so, that means you still value your emotional world a lot but go by logic/thinking most of the times

you lack empathy?

I've been over this shit countless times.. y is everyone retarded and trying to psycho analyze me like some jew 

from psychologist: 134 iq, sociopathic tendencies, BPD, narcissism 

from fucking online tests: INTJ myer briggs and "vanilla" sex preference accordign to that gypsy;s test

thats all the info u should need to analyze me boyo. in general i find i dont really care about other ppl.. but i assume everyone is like this, no? like, u aren't going to go out of ur way or even hurt urself to help someone else, right? 

and thats prob where my weird issue comes in.. wanting to be loved by someone and hug and kiss them, but being pretty opposite to this in other facets of life.

MewingTillIDie said:
You'll never be happy boyo. What makes you think a person like yourself deserves love?

@"v.a."

:wtf:

"deserves" love.

lol, the fuck does that even mean.. u believe in karma or some shit boyo?

I don't believe in karma. But no women can love such an ugly human being. 

Not ugly on the outside but ugly on the inside.

V.A. said:
MewingTillIDie said:
Replied above.

I'm not even joking lol. 

You really think you'll find a girl to love you and stay with you once you've looksmaxed, with your current state of mind? Does any girl want a guy that wants to smash the skulls of homeless people? I doubt it. 

Unless, she has mental issues too.

:crying:

MewingTillIDie said:
V.A. said:

I'm not even joking lol. 

You really think you'll find a girl to love you and stay with you once you've looksmaxed, with your current state of mind? Does any girl want a guy that wants to smash the skulls of homeless people? I doubt it. 

Unless, she has mental issues too.

:crying:
girls love borderline guys. A good guy would be boring for her