B

bigfoot

Poetic justice:

Isis gets tables turned

Those rats don't look so tough now do they? There are few things I hate more than scum who can dish it out but can't take it.

If only whatislife had been one of the executed rats there, but he would never get into that kind of danger because he'd be safe scraping the toilets clean of the higher ups and doing dishes like a good little mudslim twink. I realise btw that the ones in orange are also jihadi rats but still, I got halo affected by seeing the men in orange doing the killing for once.

piX

Banned
They shot them instead of beheading

B

bigfoot

Genetic Shit said:
You bet your sweet outer-black ass it is. In fact, it is pretty super cool.

Also Muhammad(pig pee upon him) fellated 6 year olds.

So, idk wtf is goin on.

ISIS - originally anti-Assad groups, funded by West, coalesced into ISIS now no-one says shit about how we and Saudi Arabia both directly and indirectly funded all this nonsense, right?

These dudes - funded by Saudi Arabia, ironically the same place that funded ISIS and Al-Qaedi. Also gave the ideological blueprint for all three through cultivating Wahhabism.

No-one says a damn word to Saudi Arabia because they own everything and have all the oil.

Yes?

I have to be missing something.

MyBalls YourChin said:
So, idk wtf is goin on.

ISIS - originally anti-Assad groups, funded by West, coalesced into ISIS now no-one says shit about how we and Saudi Arabia both directly and indirectly funded all this nonsense, right?

These dudes - funded by Saudi Arabia, ironically the same place that funded ISIS and Al-Qaedi. Also gave the ideological blueprint for all three through cultivating Wahhabism.

No-one says a damn word to Saudi Arabia because they own everything and have all the oil.

Yes?

I have to be missing something.
Hey fuck you buddy U S of the A is the greatest nation on earth ya hear me buddy!