Is your laycount higher than your mum's?

My laycount is

• Total voters

Invisible

King of Chads
Well don't just sit there reading this shitpost. Ask that ho!!

Invisible

King of Chads
Narrator said:
Her lc is 1.
srs
Poor child. Such naivetéééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééé

AzzRaze

Slayer
Yes. Shes only ever had sex with my dad, apparently they dated for like two years before ever doing the deed. Pretty sure they conceived my older brother that day.

Its not higher than my dads though~

Invisible

King of Chads
AzzRaze said:
Yes. Shes only ever had sex with my dad, apparently they dated for like two years before ever doing the deed. Pretty sure they conceived my older brother that day.

lol.

underneath the humour, you've just realized your mum is a slut.
[hr]
V.A. said:
Invisible said:
pics of dein mutter bitte danke schon.
everyone on this forum knows what i look like, what my mom looks like, and what my dad looks like.

most even know what my uncles look like too. ask literally anyone here , I'm tired of posting pics

dad claims lay count of 12 tho, mom claims lay count of 3 

i haven't hugged a girl yet

Who or WHAT do you blame for your mum's ability to get dick while you struggle to get a text from a woman? is she/ in her prime was she above you in looks? Yes, I know women's SMV is insane, but just answer as best you can.

AzzRaze

Slayer
Invisible said:
AzzRaze said:

lol.

I asked her this a long time ago. The story has always been the exact same detail for detail. No inconsistencies. Remember she told me that even after dating my dad for like a year he tried to grope her and she slapped him. Not like I need to prove shit to you though tbh lmao. I already see what you're trying to do with this thread. Guarantee most of you American brahs are definitely getting out slayed by your mothers though~

Invisible

King of Chads
Narrator said:
Invisible said:
Poor child. Such naivetéééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééééé

Nigars gonna bust redpills on my pasty no-melanin face like putting a pin in a waterballoon

V.A. said:
Invisible said:
pics of dein mutter bitte danke schon.
everyone on this forum knows what i look like, what my mom looks like, and what my dad looks like.

most even know what my uncles look like too. ask literally anyone here , I'm tired of posting pics

I've never seen a pic of your dad tbh, only mom and uncles.

Invisible

King of Chads
AzzRaze said:
Invisible said:
lol.

I asked her this a long time ago. The story has always been the exact same detail for detail. No inconsistencies. Remember she told me that even after dating my dad for like a year he tried to grope her and she slapped him. Not like I need to prove shit to you though tbh lmao. I already see what you're trying to do with this thread. Guarantee most of you American brahs are definitely getting out slayed by your mothers though~
Legit. What a huge red pill for our US brethren
[hr]
GeneticDeadEnd said:
V.A. said:

I haven't even seen a pic of his mum and uncles.

Invisible said:
AzzRaze said:
[hr]
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Because you're a good wagecuck and work hard instead of running shoutboxgame. Legit jealous of keeping work ethics tbh, lost mine pretty much the second I knew I was subhuman and won't ascend till 30.

GeneticDeadEnd said:
Invisible said:
[hr]
Because you're a good wagecuck and work hard instead of running shoutboxgame. Legit jealous of keeping work ethics tbh, lost mine pretty much the second I knew I was subhuman and won't ascend till 30.
How will you ascend by 30? Current age?

MewingTillIDie said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Rhino in 7 months, sleep apnea tests in the coming months, depending on results either genio (this year) or bimax(starting braces after rhino). After rhino has healed going to the US to get eyearea fixed via cheek+infraorbital implants (and hopefully some boneshaving)+canthopexy. 
If I need to run full bimax probably 31, otherwise 30 is doable (genio or find someone to do segmental LF1 to skip a lot of braces time).

GeneticDeadEnd said:
MewingTillIDie said:

Rhino in 7 months, sleep apnea tests in the coming months, depending on results either genio (this year) or bimax(starting braces after rhino). After rhino has healed going to the US to get eyearea fixed via cheek+infraorbital implants (and hopefully some boneshaving)+canthopexy. 
If I need to run full bimax probably 31, otherwise 30 is doable (genio or find someone to do segmental LF1 to skip a lot of braces time).
Fuark. Legit. You boyos have this shit planned out. Time to grab paper/pad and make my list.

Invisible

King of Chads
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Invisible said:
[hr]
At my last job, I basically got paid to surf Lookism.net. At this new job that I started like a month ago, my boss is a hardcore German jewish guy. He rules the place with an iron fist. Nothing slips by him. He has family member spies in the company. I can't surf Lookism at work anymore. Unless I want to be unemployed.

Invisible said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
At my last job, I basically got paid to surf Lookism.net. At this new job that I started like a month ago, my boss is a hardcore German jewish guy. He rules the place with an iron fist. Nothing slips by him. He has family member spies in the company. I can't surf Lookism at work anymore. Unless I want to be unemployed.
Is it worth it to shave off some months of waiting for surgery or are you regretting it?