Is workcelling better than schoolworkcelling?

Chad

Incel
I fucking hate doing schoolwork
 If actual working is worse im never gonna fucking work.

Neo

Coper
It's worse trust me. If you can live as a NEET, go for it.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
wtf school is paradise compared to worklife

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
RodgerRabbit said:
Workcelling ruins your life. If there's one thing that would push me to :suicide: it's being stuck in the 9-5 rat race. I dread the fucking day I graduate college.  :ugh:
You have no energy when you get home from work. Then you gotta cook food, clean, wash your clothes, then the time is 8-9PM and u got 2-3hours MAX before you have to sleep, then work again. This again and again and again until weekend, where you have free time for 2 days, but the only good day is saturday cause sunday you are depressed its monday and another fucking week tomorrow.

Chad

Incel
RealRob said:
RodgerRabbit said:
Workcelling ruins your life. If there's one thing that would push me to :suicide: it's being stuck in the 9-5 rat race. I dread the fucking day I graduate college.  :ugh:
You have no energy when you get home from work. Then you gotta cook food, clean, wash your clothes, then the time is 8-9PM and u got 2-3hours MAX before you have to sleep, then work again. This again and again and again until weekend, where you have free time for 2 days, but the only good day is saturday cause sunday you are depressed its monday and another fucking week tomorrow.
Fucking hell boyo i need to find a way to make money without workcellinh b4 ingraduate college

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
RodgerRabbit said:
RealRob said:
I seriously can't fucking do it.

I need a way out.
You gotta find a hole in the system, like passive income or some shit. Create your own SCAM online buisiness. Im looking for ways to escape this shit every waken hour.
[hr]
Oh and btw I would have had no problem doing this back in the 50s having a family to support, as It would have felt purposeful.

But now, as a single male, with no children or wife to support? LOL, yeah right.

rigidity

Slayer
RealRob said:
RodgerRabbit said:
Yeah, if have a shit job you totally hate.  Do something you can enjoy at times that pays well.  I get to take vacations all the time and get to do way cooler shit than I could afford in college.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
rigidity said:
RealRob said:
Yeah, if have a shit job you totally hate.  Do something you can enjoy at times that pays well.  I get to take vacations all the time and get to do way cooler shit than I could afford in college.
Sounds like coping. But yeah, I guess if you love ur work Its great. What field ure in, what do you do?

modified

hairloss expert
RealRob said:
RodgerRabbit said:

Who cares? If you're ugly it's not like you'll have anything better to do anyway.

Workcelling is better than schoolcelling because at least as a workcel you get paid.

Chad said:
I fucking hate doing schoolwork
 If actual working is worse im never gonna fucking work.
Yes it's worse. Longer hours, less breaks, demanding, ungrateful and idiotic superiors. It's worse in every way

Chad

Incel
dontbelonghere said:
You could teach English abroad. That's what I did for 2 years. It requires no effort. If you choose to teach adults, you'll basically spend most of your time in "conversation clubs" just talking to the class. Even the lessons are really easy and require no lecturing from you. Your "teaching" time is 25 hours a week, then add ~5 hours prepping and lesson planning. The pay sucks but you'll be making more than the average person makes in the country. 

It's easy to have a social life because all the teachers and students go out together. You usually live in the same apartment building with the other ESL teachers so its like dorm room/ college life all over again. It's also easy to get laid because everyone wants to bang an American. And unlike real schools, having relationships with your students is not weird/looked down on and it's pretty common. Most of my coworkers when I was teaching in Ukraine were having parties in their apartments with a group of teachers from the same school, 6-8 students, getting drunk, hooking up, etc. Going to clubs, restaurants, hookah bars, house parties, etc. staying up until 4am and doing it all over again the next day was the norm. We only had to teach from 9:30AM-4PM and the rest of the day was free.

I say "most of my coworkers" because I stayed locked in my room most of the time with social anxiety =X. I think I went to two parties throughout that time. But it's possible to party 7 days a week in that lifestyle and most ESL teachers do that.

That is assuming you are from the US/Canada...
How much was the pay?

dwarf

Incel
Asian men know about workcell all too much. they workcel from the time they open their eyes in the morning and until home. then they never know about their wife getting cucked by a prime white chad.

rigidity

Slayer
prime jb said:
just fucking LOL.  unless you are in a hardcore STEM major like physics or engineering or CS and you are also trying to graduate in 3 years, you are fucking doing it wrong if schoolwork is hard for you.  

Yes, if you are doing a hard major (read: one that will actually be remunerative post college, not for Chads or girls), you are going to be fairly busy and drinking on the weekend will fuck you up.  Nonetheless, even if you NEVER party and just focus on doing your work, it's still WAY more satisfying than fucking WORKCELING.  TRUST ME.  WORKCELING IS BAAAAAAD.
No way.   At least you get paid for working.   And if you're in STEM field like me, it's good money, too. 

Plus, you have to be a dumb shit if you can't party at least once every couple weeks regardless of your major.   Source: I lived with engineering graduate students way more successful than you arw that partied hard as hell one night a week.

PCT IS SHIT

Coper
pffff LOL @ u guys. complaining about workcelling when the NEET option is right there, just take multiple benefits by faking extreme depression, extreme anxiety, and a back injury.