• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

is wiping your ass with wet wipes just as effective as showering?

dough

Champion
how many swipes are recommended? i fucking hate showering but i legit reek of ass. armpits aren't an issue(tfw ideal hormonal profile translates into ideal odor)

larry

Extreme Rotter
Take the bidet pill. Got one on amazon for 20 bucks. Takes 5 minutes to install with no experience. Amazingly clean ass after your sphincter strengthens and can resist the powerful jet of water assaulting it.

IneptChad

Do you use dry shampoo? Also, i'd recommend getting scented wipes if you're trying to eliminate ass smell.

Stereo

Champion
larry said:
Take the bidet pill. Got one on amazon for 20 bucks. Takes 5 minutes to install with no experience. Amazingly clean ass after your sphincter strengthens and can resist the powerful jet of water assaulting it.

sphincter max is legit.

larry

Extreme Rotter
Also those wet wipes are bad for the sewer system. Bidet is absolutely the way to go. Just make sure you take your dick out from under the toilet seat so shit water doesn't splash into your urethra and give you a UTI. Also it causes vaginal microbial dysbiosis in females so maybe you want to discourage females from using it.