Is VALIDATION better than SLAYING?

Jim Ferguson

Banned
What would be the best choice: validation from women but you can't fuck any of them due to ED or having a fully working penis but no validation from women?

Pulverize

Normie
Validation has been scientifically proven to release endorphins. You can go to a nightclub and get a 5 hour rush purely from validation opposed to 10 second dopamine rush from cumming with sex.

Now, with this in mind, just imagine what life must be like for MMs. It is truly paranormal. While most subhumans most take drugs/alcohol to get a buzz, MM's simply have to leave their house and go for a walk.

Validation is the true key.

short man

Slayer
Best validation is a good looking chick gushing her pussy juices all over your cock.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
It's 50/50 for me. They're both tied together and you can't have one without the other. I wouldn't lose my dick for anything though. I get angsty and anxious if I haven't cummed in a few days either by sex or fapping

flesh

Slayer
In my opinion, yes. Not that I've tried the latter but still. I used to make myself look a lot better than I actually do and talk to girls on omegle video chat, I lived off the validation for months.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Absolutly not what the fuck is wrong with ppl here