Is TV/Radio more reliable than WiFi and Internet?

wotm8brah

Joke
Anyone know?

In terms of reliability is radio #1?

Incase of emergencies and stuff too

By reliabilty I mean how hard it is to setup a signal, keep it stable, keep the connection stable, etc.

Is AM radio frequency really #1 in terms of this since its wave lengths are very long?

Yes, radio. It's 100% guarantee as long as you have signal strength. If you don't have signal, move to higher ground. 110% reliable, no moving parts to break. 

Source: Infantryfag for a few years. Everything electronic could be unreliable, except those fucking radios

wotm8brah

Joke
Browcel said:
no idea mate. Probably radio

Well my Wifi and Internet have been so unstable lately it is ridiculous. I cannot trust on these things in case of emergency

It is the same everywhere I go. Only been like this for the past half year or so. Just very unstable connection issues everywhere

Its getting too packed living here and there's so many people on their phones/using electronic devices that the whole network is just so loaded all the time

kekbitterincels said:
Yes, radio. It's 100% guarantee as long as you have signal strength. If you don't have signal, move to higher ground. 110% reliable, no moving parts to break. 

Source: Infantryfag for a few years. Everything electronic could be unreliable, except those fucking radios

So being in the city + low altitude = a big no no?

How about living up high in some apartment building is that better?

Cool pic I found

How hard is it to setup a WiFi net work in the middle of no where?