Is Trump the most alpha man in usa?

AryanReborn

Coper
He's literally made the entire gop party and republican national chairmen look like a joke. I don't think he's a hilliary plant. I think he's doing it to build marketing for his next tv show or book sales. The point is he is playing everyone.

Anakind

King of Chads
AryanReborn said:
He's literally made the entire gop party and republican national chairmen look like a joke. I don't think he's a hilliary plant. I think he's doing it to build marketing for his next tv show or book sales. The point is he is playing everyone.
What makes you think he can't win?

He's alpha but he's also just another politician. Anyone who makes it to the presidency is incapable of bringing about positive change. Change is always in the form of MORE government, regardless of political party or political stance. Who fucking cares if he's alpha.

Namek

Chad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
he's a liberal democrat masquerading as a republican to help hilary get the win
this. he is going to take the majority of the republican vote and he is 100 percent not winning.

Harbinger

Normie
Namek said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
he's a liberal democrat masquerading as a republican to help hilary get the win
this. he is going to take the majority of the republican vote and he is 100 percent not winning.
if hillary wins its over.

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
Fucking low IQ retards in this thread. Donald Trump is spending millions of $$, losing company deals (macy's etc) and ruining his reputation with liberal partners, getting called a racist and people think he's some fucking liberal in disguise to get in Hillary? Just like Hitler was a jew right? LOL @ listening to all the jewish/billionaire-owned newspapers. He's the only legit candidate, all the other candidates are puppets for the billionaires and will just keep doing the same old shit, keep increasing USA's 19,000 billion $ debt and keep weakening USA's position. 
Trump has single-handedly changed people's opinions about immigration and politicians, revealing that they are puppets for the billionaires and banks.

How is a candidate supposed to win when there are jewish billionaires like 'Sheldon Adelson' that donates hundreds of millions of $ to the candidate of his choice (the puppet who will benefit him the most). 
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/oct/29/marco-rubio-campaign-funding-sheldon-adelson

Trump is a one chance in a hundred years, and if he doesn't win then USA deserves to collapse.

It will be Bernie Sanders (jewish marxist) vs Donald Trump, Sanders will probably win since americans are low IQ and the massmedia will support Sanders.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Hopefully Trump will win, I truly hope he does.