Is this the most pathetic forum on internet?

JasonGenova

Coper
100 % srs question

I think even 4chan phaggots are not this miserable and pathetic as most of members here

Virgins discussing about other man and cuckolding them in every post basically

I think this is the most pathetic website on internet other than CP websites that Mrz hosts in his basement on darkweb

springfield

Banned
It's too bad you missed out on puahate around 2012. Some Lulzy shit on there. This site is mainly just for shit posting.

kibo

Chad
Its an honest shithole clean of normies, clean of sluts, clean of bluepill garbage, and full of slayers   :giggle:

JasonGenova

Coper
kibo said:
Its an honest shithole clean of normies, clean of sluts, clean of bluepill garbage, and full of slayers   :giggle:
did any of those slayers wrote their nickname on paper and took a picture

you phaggots are so miserable and pathetic that I bet my father's life there are dozens of catfishes here

kibo

Chad
JasonGenova said:
kibo said:

you phaggots are so miserable and pathetic that I bet my father's life there are dozens of catfishes here
they did post proofs as pics and  their tinder texting crap.Maybe some of them are frauding but most of them not really.
Strong projection about being miserable and pathetic, loser.

JasonGenova

Coper
kill em all said:
Go back to misc u gymcel
Misc is for pussies, we on dat dere FitMisc phaggot
kibo said:
JasonGenova said:

they did post proofs as pics and  their tinder texting crap.Maybe some of them are frauding but most of them not really.
Strong projection about being miserable and pathetic, loser.
Okay so at least some of them are confirmed, glad to hear that

but still think a lot of them who didn't confirm are frauding virgins with good google image search skills

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
puahate wasn't even legit compared to this forum.

Back on puahate, many of the posters genuinely believed that plastic surgery would make them into slayers.

At lest this site recognizes that physical attractiveness is all genetics.

JasonGenova

Coper
Brutus said:
puahate wasn't even legit compared to this forum.

Back on puahate, many of the posters genuinely believed that plastic surgery would make them into slayers.

At lest this site recognizes that physical attractiveness is all genetics.
I saw like 5-6 members in their signatures talking about how they are collecting money for plastic surgery

LMFAO so pathetic