Is this the greatest AMOG in history?

Chad

Incel

Credits to @"Zoosus" 

He seriously looks a different type of species. 

Lachowski prime was the best looking man alive or dead

modified

hairloss expert
How is that an AMOG? The model looks like a lesbian. The hairdresser looks like an average to above average dude.

Zoosus

Chad
Yes, i can only imagine what was going through that ethnic's head at the time

:giggle:

Chad

Incel
modified said:
How is that an AMOG? The model looks like a lesbian. The hairdresser looks like an average to above average dude.

Sure buddyboyo ;)

modified

hairloss expert
Chad said:
modified said:

Sure buddyboyo ;)

Looks like a basic pretty boy. If I could have any look on the planet, I wouldn't want to look like him. I'd rather look truly masculine/dom/intimidating.

Chad

Incel
modified said:
Chad said:

Sure buddyboyo ;)

Looks like a basic pretty boy. If I could have any look on the planet, I wouldn't want to look like him. I'd rather look truly masculine/dom/intimidating.

Theres nothing basic about being the most famous male model on the planet buddyboyo. 

and why would you want to look truly dom and intimidating i seriously dont understand. 

Lachowski is out of this world, facial harmony like no other. Plus he is 6'3 with a masculine voice.

just lol buddy boyo said:

I wouldnt even agree to be in those pics, poor guy.

Vertu

Incel
Chad said:
Theres nothing basic about being the most famous male model on the planet buddyboyo. 

and why would you want to look truly dom and intimidating i seriously dont understand. 

Lachowski is out of this world, facial harmony like no other. Plus he is 6'3 with a masculine voice.

I wouldnt even agree to be in those pics, poor guy.

He has to for his job.

Imagine every week day you have to work with Liam Hemsworth on set AMOGGING the shit out of you, and then when all the cast has to go our and/or promote the series you ALWAYS have to stand next to him and Jennifer and get the shit AMOGGED out of you by both of them. It would get demoralizing after the first week I'm sure. Just look at his facial expression.

Yea, legit.

Poor guy is making millions of dollars, amassing thousands of fans and is getting posted by prime JB on Instagram and Twitter.

What an awful awful life. If only he was a basement shut-in with 1,000 posts on Lookism.NET, then his life would be LEGIT good.

Vertu said:
He has to for his job.

Imagine every week day you have to work with Liam Hemsworth on set AMOGGING the shit out of you, and then when all the cast has to go our and/or promote the series you ALWAYS have to stand next to him and Jennifer and get the shit AMOGGED out of you by both of them. It would get demoralizing after the first week I'm sure. Just look at his facial expression.

Yea, legit.

Poor guy is making millions of dollars, amassing thousands of fans and is getting posted by prime JB on Instagram and Twitter.

What an awful awful life. If only he was a basement shut-in with 1,000 posts on Lookism.NET, then his life would be LEGIT good.

:jordan: 

:clap:

bain

Normie
[size=x-small]Reputation: 0[/size]
[size=x-small][size=x-small]All Time 000[/size][/size]

[size=x-small]:crying:[/size]