• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is this image of Chico photoshoped?

Cloud

Machine
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,657
Reputation
6

His jaw looks a lot stronger and Chad-esque here
 

Cloud

Machine
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,657
Reputation
6
uglydeathcel said:
Are you saying he isn't already a chad in normal pics
:what:

? :facepalm:
This is a Chad


This is an aesthetic twink
 

ketzdinio

Rotter
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,583
Reputation
7
Cloud said:
uglydeathcel said:
Are you saying he isn't already a chad in normal pics
:what:

? :facepalm:
This is a Chad


This is an aesthetic twink

Thing is tho.... Chico is probably bigger than the Greensboro jock irl. Have you seen him next to other people? He's huge; both skull and height, and frame is not bad either. 

I think the jock was confirmed to be like 5'10 if I remember correctly.
 

The Big Dipper

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,078
Reputation
10
ketzdinio said:
Cloud said:
? :facepalm:
This is a Chad


This is an aesthetic twink

Thing is tho.... Chico is probably bigger than the Greensboro jock irl. Have you seen him next to other people? He's huge; both skull and height, and frame is not bad either. 

I think the jock was confirmed to be like 5'10 if I remember correctly.

Yes, this. LOL at thinking Lachowski is a twink. He's fucking huge.
 

MewingAllDay

prof.
Joined
Nov 20, 2015
Messages
1,143
Reputation
28
its not shopped, when camera angle is under you your fwhr and jaw seem bigger and its same when you tilt your head back, you jaw will looks wider.




 

Whitecel

Banned
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
571
Reputation
1
I like the morph pic infinitely better than present chico.
 

MewingAllDay

prof.
Joined
Nov 20, 2015
Messages
1,143
Reputation
28
rugby1233 said:
Its morph from someone at SH

proof? ive never see original pic of that version and everywhere on the internet its only that version. i think u are shitting
 

rugby1233

Rotter
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
4,145
Reputation
13
MewingAllDay said:
rugby1233 said:
Its morph from someone at SH

proof? ive never see original pic of that version and everywhere on the internet its only that version. i think u are shitting

There was a rich guy who was a massive fan of chico, but at the time chico came under heavy attack from masculinity crew, so to defend chico he had this morph done and then paid big money to spread it around the internet.
 

MewingAllDay

prof.
Joined
Nov 20, 2015
Messages
1,143
Reputation
28
rugby1233 said:
MewingAllDay said:
proof? ive never see original pic of that version and everywhere on the internet its only that version. i think u are shitting

There was a rich guy who was a massive fan of chico, but at the time chico came under heavy attack from masculinity crew, so to defend chico he had this morph done and then paid big money to spread it around the internet.

:cage:




thats fucking hilarious if legit
 
Top