• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is this guy a chad?

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
yeah, of course
he is very good looking and mogs you to absolute death. he'd skullfuck you till you look like this and you would enjoy every second of it, you faggot subhuman:

:tyson:
:goodfellas:

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Looks like an angry weirdo.
That got picked on in highs school.

But has since found a new group of friends.
Who think he's cool.

undisputed said:
yeah, of course
he is very good looking and mogs you to absolute death. he'd skullfuck you till you look like this and you would enjoy every second of it, you faggot subhuman:

:coping:

Keep bumping my threads you submissive bitch. You‘re delusional if you think this guy moggs me. I height-,frame- and most importantly skull mog him into oblivion.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
RookieSlayer said:
undisputed said:
yeah, of course

:coping:

Keep bumping my threads you submissive bitch. You‘re delusional if you think this guy moggs me. I height-,frame- and most importantly skull mog him into oblivion.

:fingerwave:
you don't even mog the hairy cockroaches I pull out of my anus on a daily basis and you think you mog that chad?
:spew:
I can tell from your posting style you are small, weak, fragile, ugly, very high inhib, zero hair on your face/body, very low T, very tiny penis, very skinnyfat soft body, midget (no taller than 5'4") beta cuk face, bugeyed. you strike me as very submissive. lol at thinking you mog anything, who you tryna fool?
you don't mog shit, boyo. kill yourself, you fucking idiot