• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is this girl hot? she cold approached me

driftwood

Joke
I rejected her because she had this loud portable boombox and was part of the "outgoing confident geek" also was tall and had big bones which turns me off.  I told her she had a dorsal hump/slope nose  and she reminded me of that every day I saw her from then on.

mystery

She's hot. I would be kicking myself if I were you. How old are you and how exactly did she approach you?

driftwood

Joke
MichaelSzny said:
You told her she had a dorsal hump? How fucking aspie.

I wasnt interested in her and also the way she approached me was very hypergamous.  She sat with me in the cafeteria (im old but look young) and started doing shit that would be socially unacceptable for a guy to do.  Like telling me how guys always snapchat her pictures of their dicks and then showing me one at the table.

IncelFTW

Joke
lol @ incels turning down girls like this, she's nothing special but she's by no means bad looking...OP dun fucked up, you'll regret that

driftwood

Joke
IncelFTW said:
lol @ incels turning down girls like this, she's nothing special but she's by no means bad looking...OP dun fucked up, you'll regret that

No i genuinely wasnt attracted to her and im certainly not incel if shes approaching me because of how i look.  She did start dating a guy who i think was facially above me soon after but he was pretty beta and short

purps drank

Rotter
driftwood said:
I rejected her because she had this loud portable boombox and was part of the "outgoing confident geek" also was tall and had big bones which turns me off.  I told her she had a dorsal hump/slope nose  and she reminded me of that every day I saw her from then on.

Girl is hideous. Nice job rejecting her these hypergamous whores need to learn their place.

driftwood

Joke
AMOG said:
Good eye, Strax. 

I wouldn't have rejected her but if nothing else she will never forget that comment about her nose.  I wonder in her life, how many incels have told her she was "really pretty" and she dismissed & brushed them off.  If you really want to get into her head, tell her to go to realself.com? and look up rhinoplasty.

I talked about surgery but I did in a way where I was very forthcoming about telling her I had considered them too.  Her gay friend overheard me telling her this and gave me death looks.  Everytime I saw him too.  But yeah she was extremely entitled the way she approached me and I didn't consider her sexually attractive.  I'll see her again, and try to have some fun with it

purps drank said:
Girl is hideous. Nice job rejecting her these hypergamous whores need to learn their place.

agreed.  Girl in your sig  :eek:

A

Adam Santa

I would give this girl a 7.5/10 with her cascading blonde hair, luxurious curves, and eccentric style.From my standards, that is heaven on Earth. You are clearly not desperate or incel enough to relate to the majority of posters here.

Also, you are on a site of those suffering because of lookism. How foolish of you to reject a sex buddy for minor physical reasons! Perhaps, you are an Alpha Male trolling this forum.

driftwood

Joke
Adam Santa said:
I would give this girl a 7.5/10 with her cascading blonde hair, luxurious curves, and eccentric style.From my standards, that is heaven on Earth. You are clearly not desperate or incel enough to relate to the majority of posters here.

Also, you are on a site of those suffering because of lookism. How foolish of you to reject a sex buddy for minor physical reasons! Perhaps, you are an Alpha Male trolling this forum.

No i think its a matter of opinion, i do not subscribe to the objective looks theory.  though this girl certainly isnt good enough to be deemed "hot" by the majority of men otherwise i doubt shed be in a position to cold approach me

A

Adam Santa

[/quote]

No i think its a matter of opinion, i do not subscribe to the objective looks theory.  though this girl certainly isnt good enough to be deemed "hot" by the majority of men otherwise i doubt shed be in a position to cold approach me
[/quote]

Girls can cold approach for many reasons such as psychological insecurity. You should have taken advantage of that, but you don't seem to need the sex and love that she could offer you enough.

It appears that the majority of posters here think she is hot enough to fuck, and she seems prettier than 75% of the girls at my school.

However, we all have different tastes and my sense is probably flawed. Also, there could be personality factors that I don't know about, but what you mentioned doesn't seem bad at all.

It is just hard for me to understand your choice as an incel that would have sex with anything resembling a female.

shitposter

Regular
Jesus Christ what a slayer.  Banging cheerleaders and rejecting hot chicks.  No wonder sensdep is so jelly.  Where do I sign up for your boot camp?

IcedEarth

Rotter
driftwood said:

what the fucking fuck did I just fucking read?

this gotta be a troll

driftwood said:

TheTrews

Regular
I understand you OP.

I honestly would have done the same (rejected her) minus the direct insults.