Is this forum satire?

Bacher

Coper
Some of the stuff on here is so outrageous It could surely on be satire? I mean there is a thread below in which the OP states "If you aren't getting crowds of screaming girls orgasming instantly over you like 19 year old leonardo di caprio, JUST END IT". What the fuck?

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Not really

We joke around and pretend like its autism that prevents us from getting girls, but irl we know we look like shit

Bacher said:
Some of the stuff on here is so outrageous It could surely on be satire? I mean there is a thread below in which the OP states "If you aren't getting crowds of screaming girls orgasming instantly over you like 19 year old leonardo di caprio, JUST END IT". What the fuck?
[size=medium][size=small]That's a hyperbole of course... but the underlying message is, "if you're not getting iois in public, that's an indication that you're most likely ugly." A[size=small]n outsider coming here for the first time will likely think people here have a mental illness or/and that this site is intended for entertainment/satirical purposes only. But there's more to it than just that.[/size][/size][/size]

Reflex

Lookism God
Most is not

a lot us though because of trolls and frausers like merlin n sephon aphon

Sometimes I feel like im the only legit guy left

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
"hyperbolic truth" lol

Trunks

Coper
It's mostly satire

It is rare to find good threads with good information 

assburger

Gigachad
Brutus said:
Not really

We joke around and pretend like its autism that prevents us from getting girls, but irl we know we look like shit
this is satire too btw op

i know its hard to tell sometimes

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
mrz said:
kunikus said:
"hyperbolic truth" lol
The general theme is truth, but then the instantiations of truth are exaggerated. For example, I very much dislike the USA, but don't necessarily want ISIS to haphazardly bomb it.
It's just that it's such a catchy phrase, like the name of a grindcore band.

assburger

Gigachad
mrz said:
assburger said:
another example of a highly satirical comment here
Except being NT is strongly advantageous in terms of mating with human females, so it is actually truth.
as in it is almost 100% required, and is 100% enough to be sexually active in almost 100% of cases

Nyhil

Slayer
kunikus said:
assburger said:
as in it is almost 100% required, and is 100% enough to be sexually active in almost 100% of cases
Yeah but it wouldn't guarantee you a fulfilling sexual life, that depends on your appearance.

Who gives a fuck about subjecting yourself like a clown just to fuck some 5/10? fucking lol
:clap:

assburger

Gigachad
kunikus said:
assburger said:
Yeah but it wouldn't guarantee you a fulfilling sexual life, that depends on your appearance.

Who gives a fuck about subjecting yourself like a clown just to fuck some 5/10? fucking lol
3+ white nts can slay decent girls i think. 4+s definitely can. their prime doesn't go to waste.
id be ok with a 4+ gf anyway, most nts can easily get that thru social circle game or whatever.
the world is ur oyster when ur NT. even eggman got a hot gf somehow apparently. NTs can exploit various niches and come out ahead