• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is this forum mostly Democrat/liberal or Conservative

Trump or Hillary?

Men rights or Women rights?

A vote for Hillary is a vote for top 20% males and the end of incel rights.

Br0sk1

Megastar
I think the whole political compass is represented here.

I'm fairly libertarian, myself.

RememberMew

Regular
LegendOfBrickTamland said:
Trump or Hillary?

I don't understand how people think that they suddenly will or won't be able to get laid based on who's president.

I'm not a Hillary supporter but Trump is so ridiculous that he makes her look good. She just wins by default.

RememberMew said:
Trump or Hillary?

I don't understand how people think that they suddenly will or won't be able to get laid based on who's president.

I'm not a Hillary supporter but Trump is so ridiculous that he makes her look good. She just wins by default.

Because women's rights have made the male obsolete. A man is no longer an attractive asset. Incels used to get laid because men were seen as necessary for survival. Now its a joke. Family law, womens rights, feminism etc all support whores that dont need men. 

Politics shapes economy and society over the long term. What incels are experiencing now is the systematic degradation that has occured over decades due to the upper class wanting women to be taxed just the same as men.

The family unit has been broken and we are supposed to just keep voting Democrat?

gaunt

Machine
i just wish the media had extreme restrictions

people get their opinions from heavily biased shows, websites, newspapers etc and end up electing the biggest crook with the most money to gain

the normal people who live here are supposed to be more vigilant and responsible for their homeland, and have some sort of control over what goes on

but humans are too malleable and lazy, they are distracted by irrelevant social issues and cooked up chaos, they end up using their emotions and following the herd

RememberMew

Regular
Because women's rights have made the male obsolete. A man is no longer an attractive asset. Incels used to get laid because men were seen as necessary for survival. Now its a joke. Family law, womens rights, feminism etc all support whores that dont need men. 

Politics shapes economy and society over the long term. What incels are experiencing now is the systematic degradation that has occured over decades due to the upper class wanting women to be taxed just the same as men.

The family unit has been broken and we are supposed to just keep voting Democrat?
I don't care about the family unit or incels getting sexual charity so it's cool with me. Most relationships extend far beyond their expiration date. The divorce rate should be much higher than it is.

It's hilarious that right wing incels who decry social safety nets want sexual charity.

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
I used to vote, but then I realized the futility of it all. What we want to happen will never happen. The planet is wrecked, and people like being sick. You can offer solutions, but people still have the right to refuse them. Enforcing change only creates violent resistance. We can only hope to nurture small pockets of order, but they will be snuffed out. This won't end until our planet dies.

RememberMew said:

I don't care about the family unit or incels getting sexual charity so it's cool with me. Most relationships extend far beyond their expiration date. The divorce rate should be much higher than it is.

It's hilarious that right wing incels who decry social safety nets want sexual charity.

Its not charity when its earned by being valuable asset. Its an exchange. It was legal prostitution at its best

FuckThis

Rotter
smike said:
I used to vote, but then I realized the futility of it all. What we want to happen will never happen. The planet is wrecked, and people like being sick. You can offer solutions, but people still have the right to refuse them. Enforcing change only creates violent resistance. We can only hope to nurture small pockets of order, but they will be snuffed out. This won't end until our planet dies.

But the end has already been known for years. 

God returns and beats the shit out of everyone. The day is approaching.

RememberMew said:

Its not charity when its earned by being valuable asset. Its an exchange. It was legal prostitution at its best

Females earn more than males now,so there is no need for it anymore

smike said:

I bet you still vote your food choice at the local McDonalds before stuffing your face. Then you should vote for policies that affect your life in the near future. This shit matters NOW, because it affects your quality of life at present

Foxx

Average Guy
RememberMew said:
Trump or Hillary?

If you don't support her why are you voting for her?

FuckThis said:
smike said:

right up until the world economy goes to shit due to WW3 (nuclear holocaust), then women, who didnt fight for their right in battle will get the shit end of the stick once more

FuckThis

Rotter
FuckThis said:

right up until the world economy goes to shit due to WW3 (nuclear holocaust), then women, who didnt fight for their right in battle will get the shit end of the stick once more

Females have never gotten the shit end of the stick i the entire history of the world. I doubt anything will change. 

And just lol at identifing with your gender so much and hating some imaginary females who are supposedly the enemy

Cringe

Trump or Hillary?

Lmafo, Obama has already turned America into a cuckland. People like George Washington would be turning in their graves right now.

FuckThis said:

Females have never gotten the shit end of the stick i the entire history of the world. I doubt anything will change. 

And just lol at identifing with your gender so much and hating some imaginary females who are supposedly the enemy

Cringe

Shut the fuck up. Next time your wack off, come here and post about identifying with your gender. I dont blame them for my troubles, I get laid. BUT, I wont sit back and let them rule over me.

FuckThis

Rotter
FuckThis said:

Cringe

Shut the fuck up. Next time your wack off, come here and post about identifying with your gender. I dont blame them for my troubles, I get laid. BUT, I wont sit back and let them rule over me.

Who cares. You will die soon. 

It is the Chads that rule over you and much inhumane "people" at the top. You dont even have any idea who they are. 

Females are just females,they do whatever comes naturally to them. And ofc females have aleays been more valued than males. 

If you were a celeberty or a millipnare male you would be valued more then average female as well

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am conservative only cucks and feminsits are liberal.