• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is This Eye Color Bad?

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Canthoplasty can fix NCT, fillers can be used to make eyes more hooded; if your willing to wait a few years, gene therapy can change eye color non invasively. Also don't listen to people who say light coloring is beta, they're coping. Light eyes are rare and unique thus desirable, like a peacock's feathers

allindaeyes

Banned
they look fine. it depends on the person and their facial structure and harmony, for some rare colours look better for some darker ones. Thats why I cant tell u which are better, ur eyes are fine anyway I dont think changing colour of them does much tbh

PaleBlueDot

Banned
adrift said:
Darth Vader said:
Canthoplasty can fix NCT, fillers can be used to make eyes more hooded; if your willing to wait a few years, gene therapy can change eye color non invasively. Also don't listen to people who say light coloring is beta, they're coping. Light eyes are rare and unique thus desirable, like a peacock's feathers

So I should add canthoplasty to the list. Do you think I should get some type of surgery for my lower eyelids? I was looking at the close-up and it seemed I had quite thin lower eyelids.

Is that your eye in the pic? If so you don't have NCT and in fact have PCT, low eyebrows as well, very good eye area

Boss

Rotter
Eye color doesn't matter, this is coming from someone with green eyes

Darkman

Rotter
Eye color doesn't matter outside of giving brownie points if you're already attractive. If you're an ugly person with green eyes, than you're just as subhuman as an ugly person with brown eyes.