Slayer
it doesn't look that big

if you measure it above the brow it's 1.8

igesio

Banned
IcedEarth said:
it doesn't look that big

if you measure it above the brow it's 1.8
I think it doesn't look big because my intergonial distance is tiny (i'm a jawcel :/). But you can see the most lateral points of my zygoma (where my sideburns end) protrude far out to the sides of my face

igesio

Banned
IcedEarth said:
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
balloon head, you need jaw implants
he's got the looks to get ons easily except if he's a 5'6" midget
I just figured it out. I have facial asymmetry. I wouldn't mind it, as it is not severe, but the right side of my face looks subhuman. My ramus is almost nonexistent on that side. No amount of mewing can save me. Look at this: 1st pic = Chad Thundercuck, 2nd pic = Beta Brian

IcedEarth

Slayer
igesio said:
I just figured it out. I have facial asymmetry. I wouldn't mind it, as it is not severe, but the right side of my face looks subhuman. My ramus is almost nonexistent on that side. No amount of mewing can save me. Look at this: 1st pic = Chad Thundercuck, 2nd pic = Beta Brian
whatever you say buddy boy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper

igesio

Banned
IcedEarth said:
igesio said:
whatever you say buddy boy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_Cooper

you didn't get my point. Both sides of his face look masculine, and so he manages to be goodlooking despite asymmetry. The lower third on the right side of my face is underdeveloped and makes me look like a bitch (see previous symmetry morph pics)

lono

Banned
That's not how you measure fwhr. It's the zygos or cheekbone area you're looking for.

The reason robust cheekbones are important is because cheekbone and orbital fractures are the  #1 injury in male to male fights.

igesio

Banned
Thanks for the replies but why is everyone rating me though lol. I just asked if I measured fWHR correctly

Iono said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]That's not how you measure fwhr. It's the zygos or cheekbone area you're looking for.[/font]
[font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]All online sources say it's the most lateral point on the zygomatic arch, even if that may be located on the zygomatic process of the temporal bone. I believe I did it correctly. It looks weird and unnatural on me though because i case a small, narrow jaw[/font]