Copenhagen

Slayer
For example, a man like Gandy would be able to fuck any woman on paper. My wife however says that he is way "too rough." I suspect she is telling me that but I've forced it on her literally dozens of times and she just looks away and goes back to what she's doing.

She said that young Leo is the best looking white man on the planet, ten times better than Pitt (she says Pitt is ugly).

So, is there such thing as a man that would be able to fuck any woman he wanted, any time he wanted? Women will always have certain dislikes and likes, right

Copenhagen

Slayer
Oh yeah shit forgot about chico, but what about those women that only like BBCs, wouldn't they turn him down?

Trunks

Coper
No because there is no 10/10 perfect men. Some girls would prefer blonde hair other will go for black hair

AzzRaze

Slayer
Definitely not lol, I will say C. Ronaldo is probably up there though if anyone~

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
For example, a man like Gandy would be able to fuck any woman on paper. My wife however says that he is way "too rough." I suspect she is telling me that but I've forced it on her literally dozens of times and she just looks away and goes back to what she's doing.

She said that young Leo is the best looking white man on the planet, ten times better than Pitt (she says Pitt is ugly).

So, is there such thing as a man that would be able to fuck any woman he wanted, any time he wanted? Women will always have certain dislikes and likes, right
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Given the chance of you not finding out, she would have a threesome with Gandy and Pitt in no time.

As for your question: there is no male to appeal to ALL women. there are some women who have fetishes, but it is irrelevant, because if you appeal to more than 90 % of women, you should be happy and not bother with the exceptions from the rule.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Magnus said:
Prime Paul Walker definitely
Agreed. He has a super high universal appeal, probably the highest I can think of. Health indicators through the roof

[hr]
sephon said:
Miro chech or brian pruett... roughly ~50% balance of masculinity and aesthetics

some may prefer closer to 25%, some 75% though
Yeah, another perfect chad looking guy indeed. You can't really NOT like that face. There's literally nothing to not like. I think the key is to be masculine, aesthetic, super high in health indicators and high trust for universal appeal

AzzRaze

Slayer
Magnus said:
LOL NO, it'd have to be someone with worldwide status and a lot of money. Looks just wouldn't cut it here~

RiseOfASlayer

Banned
The 2.0fwhR slayer

Who is TALL, robust, large-skulled and wide shoulders

Guy like this got universal appeal

smellysocks said:
Magnus said:
Agreed. He has a super high universal appeal, probably the highest I can think of. Health indicators through the roof

[hr]
sephon said:
Miro chech or brian pruett... roughly ~50% balance of masculinity and aesthetics

Yeah, another perfect chad looking guy indeed. You can't really NOT like that face. There's literally nothing to not like. I think the key is to be masculine, aesthetic, super high in health indicators and high trust for universal appeal

Ya I agree

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
RiseOfASlayer said:
The 2.0fwhR slayer

Who is TALL, robust, large-skulled and wide shoulders

Guy like this got universal appeal

Holy shit who is this slayer?

chadimir

Gigachad
smellysocks said:
Magnus said:

[hr]
sephon said:

miro and brian pruett are UNIVERSALLY and OBJECTIVELY attractive to 99.999999999999999999999999998% of women

Negronomics

Incel
Absolutely not.
Preferences vary so much within a culture much less the entire world with billions of women
Also a 100% of women in the world aren't even available for fucking
it's less than 50%
And preferences vary greatly all over the world
Height,race,hair style,hair colour,eye colour,build,appearance e.t.c