• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Is there salvation?

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
No, there is no salvation, only the slow creeping of time and the reminder of broken dreams and the life you will never have. At 19 my life is already over, once I reach twenty it will be as though I were already dead. Life truly ends at 14.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
BIGGERNIGGER said:
Bojack said:
No, there is no salvation, only the slow creeping of time and the reminder of broken dreams and the life you will never have. At 19 my life is already over, once I reach twenty it will be as though I were already dead. Life truly ends at 14.

no life ends at 12

Just lol, life ends at birth truly for incels. But life is enjoyable up till about 14.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
BIGGERNIGGER said:
Bojack said:
Just lol, life ends at birth truly for incels. But life is enjoyable up till about 14.

not today. sloots are done with puberty at 12 these days
Girls are already losing their virginities by the time they are eleven. It's not fair I was denied the life that was truly should have been mine. Elliot Rodger was right, life is a scam.  :redstomper:

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
BIGGERNIGGER said:
Bojack said:
Girls are already losing their virginities by the time they are eleven. It's not fair I was denied the life that was truly should have been mine. Elliot Rodger was right, life is a scam.  :redstomper:

There should be temples of ER that are erected and people should worship him as the hero he was