Is there knowledge that can only be gained IRL through experience?

• Thread starter LiterallyRedditThePoster
  • Start date
L

LiterallyRedditThePoster

I prefer this place to r9k because r9k is filled with newfags who are not fully redpilled or, even if they are redpilled, they're too dumb to join the dots and come to all the conclusions. So imagine someone comes on here, finds out looks have been massively underestimated, women are treated like kings by society etc. Is that everything there is to learn? Are there any general red pill truths that can only be learned by going outside? I mean general stuff not personal stuff like "Am I good looking?"

LiterallyRedditThePoster said:
I prefer this place to r9k because r9k is filled with newfags who are not fully redpilled or, even if they are redpilled, they're too dumb to join the dots and come to all the conclusions. So imagine someone comes on here, finds out looks have been massively underestimated, women are treated like kings by society etc. Is that everything there is to learn? Are there any general red pill truths that can only be learned by going outside? I mean general stuff not personal stuff like "Am I good looking?"
I read 4chan the past weekend and the /b/ was full with discussion about fucking whores being 2edgy4them, just absolutely fucking lol, the net is filled with socially anxious, naive, inhibited, retarded people.