• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

is there hope for me?

i need honest opinons.

be honest.

dont comment out of feeling sad for me.

whats my looksmatch?

Zygos4Life

Joke
Yes you look fine. You could do with some glasses since in the first pic youre ipd looks quite bad relative to your face. (The 1st pic is the least distorted one so thats what youre ratios look like) once you start wearing glasses youll bump a few points. Find a frame that suits you the best.

Quemirasman

face bone slayer manlet
HBO Manlets
:nonono:

Being honest, if i looked like you, i' will be death rite now, rope is the best option tbh.

How do you still living tbh? i see so many flaws in my face, but when i see your face i just literally feel bad, everything is wrong, nothing good, and wtf with your hair color, is fucking shit, did you bleach your hair? dark hair it's life and darktriad.

You look so weak, sorry boyo, it's over. 

Suicidemaxxing is the only option
:bye:

:jsan:

• Banned
undisputed said:
[size=xx-large]YOUR HOPE IS THE ROPE[/size]

rope hurts so fucking much

Quemirasman said:

Being honest, if i looked like you, i' will be death rite now, rope is the best option tbh.

How do you still living tbh? i see so many flaws in my face, but when i see your face i just literally feel bad, everything is wrong, nothing good, and wtf with your hair color, is fucking shit, did you bleach your hair? dark hair it's life and darktriad.

i would commit suicide but im to much of a fucking pussy.

Quemirasman said:

Your cheekbones are very low

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
Quemirasman said:

:situation:

THAT WAS BRUTALLY EVIL AND DARK TRIAD OF YOU, YOU MAY HAVE DROVE HIM TO SUICIDE

:banderas:

Quemirasman

face bone slayer manlet
HBO Manlets
fuckedposthistory said:
Quemirasman said:

:situation:

THAT WAS BRUTALLY EVIL AND DARK TRIAD OF YOU, YOU MAY HAVE DROVE HIM TO SUICIDE

:banderas:

I was getting honest boyo

:dennis:

Yeah I've seen way worse

Quemirasman said:

Don't listen to this cringy sandnigger he's not worth shit

Lel

Machine
Reduce that  bloath to be able to judge

OneChoice

Rotter
Literally don't listen to the people here lmfao it's so pointless and untrue man 

Deliciadecu

Rotter
Dude, stop being such a pussy, your only problem that can't be solved is your long mid-face, and it's not even something that bad (looking deformed)

Your major failos is skin and high hairline, both can be solved with no more than 5k (including hair transplant)

You look tall (how much? 6'3?) and you have no deformities, there are people here uglier and shorter than you who aren't that mentally ill. 15k is probably all you need to fix your flaws and you're crying like a baby all day here