Is there even a chance I will ever date my oneitis???

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
I feel like just because im on this site is basically proof Ill never date her.    Its a really hard pill for me to swallow,  I could try and move on to the curing oneitis phase but I feel like I wanna remain infatuated with her a little longer.   She is just soo perfect you guys dont understand.    Id do anything to be with her and I am 99% sure ill never meet another girl like her ever again
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
No.

She's fucking a dude who:

is taller than you
Has better bone structure than you
Has a better fwhr ratio than you
Has better skin than you
Has a deeper voice than you
Has a bigger dick than you

just lol @ your existence
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
FireHaze said:
No.

She's fucking a dude who:

is taller than you
Has better bone structure than you
Has a better fwhr ratio than you
Has better skin than you
Has a deeper voice than you
Has a bigger dick than you

just lol @ your existence
Im taller, better looking and more muscular than her ex.   But he was cheeky extroverted and confident but im very autism so cant talk to her
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
6
Feelsbrah said:
FireHaze said:
No.

She's fucking a dude who:

is taller than you
Has better bone structure than you
Has a better fwhr ratio than you
Has better skin than you
Has a deeper voice than you
Has a bigger dick than you

just lol @ your existence
Im taller, better looking and more muscular than her ex.   But he was cheeky extroverted and confident but im very autism so cant talk to her
Well damn. Autism = game over.

Being on the autism spectrum negates any LMS you may have.

sorry bruh.
 

Feelsbrah

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
1,043
Reputation
0
FireHaze said:
Feelsbrah said:
FireHaze said:
No.

She's fucking a dude who:

is taller than you
Has better bone structure than you
Has a better fwhr ratio than you
Has better skin than you
Has a deeper voice than you
Has a bigger dick than you

just lol @ your existence
Im taller, better looking and more muscular than her ex.   But he was cheeky extroverted and confident but im very autism so cant talk to her
Well damn. Autism = game over.

Being on the autism spectrum negates any LMS you may have.

sorry bruh.
Well I dont know if Im actually on the spectrum but I wouldnt be suprised if I were.  Im highly socially awkward and absolutely petrified of girls and cant talk to them
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Feelsbrah said:
I feel like just because im on this site is basically proof Ill never date her.    Its a really hard pill for me to swallow,  I could try and move on to the curing oneitis phase but I feel like I wanna remain infatuated with her a little longer.   She is just soo perfect you guys dont understand.    Id do anything to be with her and I am 99% sure ill never meet another girl like her ever again
just lol at you buddy boy absolutely just fucking lol
 
Top